Couture, Logan
Ellerby, Keaton
Esposito, Angelo
Gagner, Sam
Hoeffel, Mike
Kane, Patrick
Petrecki, Nick
Voracek, Jakub
Maybe it's not the perfect thread, but this makes me wonder once again about the reasons why Cherepanov is never mentioned in such lists..

he is a '89 born with 8 goals and 7 assists in 24 games in the RSL.
Still a short period, but that looks like something when you think about the production of former great Russian prospects as 17yrs olders..

now, is this start supposed to be a fluke?
Is his size the problem? What else?
I don't think the top 10 is where the 2007 draft is considered to be special..

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
Cherepanov, Turris, Van Riemsdyk, Esposito, Voracek and Couture may have established themselves as the big six early on. Watch for ****i of Switzerland to make some top 10 lists- probably the best prospect ever from that country.

Oh- asterisks. Let's call him Kunti.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Cherepanov, Turris, Van Riemsdyk, Esposito, Voracek and Couture may have established themselves as the big six early on. Watch for ****i of Switzerland to make some top 10 lists- probably the best prospect ever from that country.

Oh- asterisks. Let's call him Kunti.

who is he. i have never heard about him. do you know he's stats from this season.

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
who is he. i have never heard about him. do you know he's stats from this season.
Swiss center. Was the best player at the recent U18 in Sweden and was one of the best in a summer tourney in the Czech Republic. Pure offensive dynanism- reminds me of Kostistsyn with Belarus a few years back. His stats aren't important. He's been bounced around and has played only a handful of Swiss league games so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->