Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Parise is one of the most overrated prospects at the moment, IMO. Not that he's bad, but he's not as great as some pimp him around here.. Mine:

Cam Barker
Ryan Suter
Hugh Jessiman
Zach Parise
Andrew Ladd
AJ Thelen

Very close group though.. no one stands out.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Ott = Snott said:
Parise is one of the most overrated prospects at the moment, IMO. Not that he's bad, but he's not as great as some pimp him around here.. Mine:

I totally agree but for this particular group of players I feel he's 3rd best. But if you want a laugh go to the Devils board and read one fanboy's attempts to justify ranking Parise over Ovechkin. Thankfully most of the Devils fans are calling it out as the BS that it is.

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
Jessiman has more potential than any forward on the list, he is just not ready for the NHL, is a boom-or-bust pick, and is very unknown because he plays at Dartmouth. I remember a Detroit scout saying that he has the most potential out of any 2003 Draftee. I think that that's a little exagerrated, but Jessiman does have All-Star potential. Anyways, here is my list, but remember, I'm a NYR fan, so it's probably a little biased:

Barker
Suter
Ladd
Parise
Jessiman
Thelen

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Parise (Best allround prospect on the list)
Suter (Almost a tie with Parise, both in a crazy strong draft)
Barker (In a weak draft and I just didn't see him to be near as good as Suter)
Jessiman (Loads of potential here, last year he really improved his allround game)
Ladd (Will be a 2nd line energy guy, just don't see loads of skill)
Thelen (Just not on the same level as the others)

MontanaTrout

Sep 17, 2003
Visit site
Jessiman (is having a monster summer getting incredible training and skills and growing in to his frame-- trust me-- a ton of buzz in Rangerland about the kid's progress)
Suter
Parise
Barker
Ladd
Thalen
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad