Who would you like to see as our goalie in the playoffs?

Who would you like to see as our goalie in the playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Our defence has looked like dog****. not blaming mrazec, but he does look pretty leaky. Elliott does have that calm presence and is a veteran i would roll with him. Nuevirth when on his game and healthy is the best, but i never know what to expect from him, when he's even here.

Lyon. No. Never.

while it won't happen. 100% will NOT. I'd love to get Carter Hart up right now see what he can do. Its not like we are going past the first round. Give him a chance.
Leaky he is...why I call him Petr Sporadik.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
leighton as bad as the coach is it really doesn't matter. that is if they even get to the playoffs

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Get yourselves together and stop panicking!!!!

11262ba705efae4599ec8a56930f8bf6.gif

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Maybe Lyon could put a nice run forth before the playoffs and turn into the Flyers version of Matt Murray, that’s if hak gives the kid a shot before Ell and Neuvy return from their injuries.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Elliott = wont lose the game for you but wont win it either. Low risk Low reward.

Mrazek/Neurvirth = if hot can steal games for you but could also cost you games if cold. High risk high reward.

Right now Ill say Mrazek because hes healthy and has highest upside.

Reactions: Larry44

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
You're Lyon if last night's game didn't make you rethink your choice!
changed my vote...dont trust pm and elliott is coming off injury and neuvy is prolly hurting himself as we speak...broken record here but if lyon can figure out his near post positioning (get taller and tighter) he could be solid.

Hakroach

Veteran Presence
Jan 4, 2005
Helsinki
Voted Elliott since the team has played it's best hockey this season with him in the net, but it doesn't matter because:

1. We're not making the playoffs.
2. We're not making through the 1st round.
3. We're definitely bot making throught the 2nd round.
4. No way do we win the Conference Finals.
5. The Cup? Dream on.

So, Elliott for Conn Smythe.
(jinxed agian)

ItMe

Jan 4, 2017
Voted Lyon but it doesn't matter... The coaching and play of the team in front of the goalie is horrid. Will not make is past the 1st round and I'm hoping they miss the playoffs completely. Hakstol and the rest of the coaching staff really need to go.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Any chance Neuvirth/Elliot will get sent down on a conditioning stint?

Seems odd throw a goalie right back into the fire after having him sit out for over a month.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
I don't think Elliot will be ready for the playoffs. I would like to see Nuevy get the nod over the other two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad