Who would you like to see as our goalie in the playoffs?

Who would you like to see as our goalie in the playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Probably Mrazek as who knows how Elliott will be coming back from injury. I don’t think it will really matter if we draw one of the top teams though as we’re likely going to get lit up regardless of who’s in net.

Reactions: kelmitchell

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Provided that he is healthy, Elliot, and it's not even close.
He may not be the most naturally gifted goalie but he makes timely saves and is a calming presence.

Reactions: JPS

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
OKdG401.png

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Given their health and the way everyone's playing, I'm half tempted to say f it and call up Carter Hart.

More reasonably, Elliott backed up by Edit: Mrazek

:booboo:

:huh:

Lyon.

Last edited:

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
Yeah, we're not making the playoffs, so it doesn't matter.

The reason we missed the playoffs is because I actually was confident the team was going to make the playoffs when they were 10 points up. I actually told my children the Flyers would have to have an epic collapse and other teams would have to go on a serious run for the Flyers to miss the playoffs. I should have stayed pessimistic.

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Our defence has looked like dogshit. not blaming mrazec, but he does look pretty leaky. Elliott does have that calm presence and is a veteran i would roll with him. Nuevirth when on his game and healthy is the best, but i never know what to expect from him, when he's even here.

Lyon. No. Never.

while it won't happen. 100% will NOT. I'd love to get Carter Hart up right now see what he can do. Its not like we are going past the first round. Give him a chance.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Yeah, we're not making the playoffs, so it doesn't matter.

The reason we missed the playoffs is because I actually was confident the team was going to make the playoffs when they were 10 points up. I actually told my children the Flyers would have to have an epic collapse and other teams would have to go on a serious run for the Flyers to miss the playoffs. I should have stayed pessimistic.

When you're a Flyers fan, life is darkness.

Philly Fanatik

"They're going home!"
Jun 24, 2017
Clarenville,NL,Canada
4 goals on 10 shots for Mrazek tonight but GOD DAMN it...they weren't the cheap variety!
Put every goalies name in a hat and whosever name gets drawn...better WIN the next f***ing game!:ha:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->