Who "Won" E3?

Who won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
3/4 of Sony's heavy hitters didn't really impress me, though Spider-Man looked good.

DS just looks a bunch of nothing at this stage.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Nazisoft won, but only because they had to. Now with that said, Nintendo has most of the games I really want to play.

Sony was way too short, but I think they're saving a lot for the gaming expo in Japan.

And what was up with all the bands and live performances this year? It was such a waste of effin time. That Andrew WK one at Bethesda was just brutal. They're rocking out all hardcore and half of the fans were on their phones chequing facebook and what not. So cringeworthy.

Andrew WK is an awesome person and he's pretty fun to watch live, he is a Riot Fest staple! Probably not the venue for him to play though, if I was there I would have enjoyed it. :laugh:

Reactions: Teemu

theotis77

Jul 25, 2005
Yeah it was a pretty awful year. I was belly laughing at THREE Souls-like games set in Japan.
Ha, yeah. My friend and I were sitting there during the Sony presentation going, "Is this that Souls-like Samurai game again from FROM Software? Oh, I guess it isn't." And then repeating that exact same question on a totally different game like 30 minutes later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad