• Thread starter joe_shannon_1983*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injektilo

Feb 3, 2005
Taiwan
Rush5Collapse5 said:
That's what the last guy said about the Czech's. Pardon me for laughing.

I wasn't the last guy, and this game will be the American's 4th in 5 nights, not just 3rd in 4 nights.

And from what I saw, the Czech-US game was pretty damn close.

Daily Special

Oct 4, 2005
San Francisco
Injektilo said:
I wasn't the last guy, and this game will be the American's 4th in 5 nights, not just 3rd in 4 nights.

And from what I saw, the Czech-US game was pretty damn close.

Don't remind me :cry:

Their potential saving grace is Russia's supposed "Achilles Heel" is between the pipes, and Schneider's play thus far has made Frazee a bystander on the pine.

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
I picked Russia, but I think the US will be really fired up for this game. I'm sure many returning players remember what happened in last year's semi-final.

TheFinalWord

Apr 25, 2005
Russia should win due to the US squad playing 3 tough games in a row. They're going to be tired.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
gdtrusus13kr.jpg

how come i can't post images?

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Den said:
Why especially? He's been solid so far...

He's been money so far.........but talent wise he's really not in the same ballpark as Schneider, Pogge and Rask. Plus, he's been quite unspectacular in the WHL. That has to be somewhat worrying. But he seems to be on a hot streak, and that's all that really matters in a single elimination tourney.

gib

Feb 3, 2004
5-2 to Russia

Malkin makes the difference between these two teams.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
These are my 2 favorite teams but I am pulling for the States but I gotta believe that the Russians are going to win.........well rested and Malkin and the US team just hasn't looked as great as I thought it would be????

But who knows???? Hope its a great game...

john g

Mar 6, 2002
Korbi
hate to go against the home squad but after watching the Finn, Canada and Czech games -- USA's failure will lie in the horriffic PP they have. the playbook for their PP looks like something we come up with during a timeout in our beer league

joe_shannon_1983*

Aki Fan said:
hate to go against the home squad but after watching the Finn, Canada and Czech games -- USA's failure will lie in the horriffic PP they have. the playbook for their PP looks like something we come up with during a timeout in our beer league

And what type of playbook would that be?

Pass it to Kessel, and then he skates around until he finds an open man to pass it to while the rest of his team watches?

Steveorama

Aug 20, 2003
Oakville, ON
Visit site
I like Russia to win.
Fatigue is going to catch up with the Americans tonight and the Russians have a hell of a team.
4-1 Russia.
Russia-Canada final should be outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad