NCAA GDT: 2017 Pac-12 Championship Game: USC Trojans (10-2) vs Stanford Cardinal (9-3)

Pac-12

• USC Trojans

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Stanford Cardinal

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Going with USC.

DPiIlRQW4AA5kt9.jpg

Last edited:

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
USC will go only as far as Darnold takes them, but if he has an injury free season I think we'll finally live up to the hype.

The D is the best we've had in a long time, especially our LBs. Only question marks are O-line depth and breaking in some talented but unproven receivers. But I think that D alone should have us contending for a Pac-12 title.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Remember Thomas Tyner at Oregon? RB retired 2 years ago due to injuries. Well, he's back, but now at Oregon St. They have 4 really good RB's there, they are my sleeper team to surprise.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Homer-voted for the Dawgs last year and I'm doing it again.

I can rationally admit that USC probably has the best chance, but voting for them feels icky.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Midseason update, standings are below.

PXhfFTSdT8itm3piDFiTOQ.png

This played out pretty much how everyone thought it would, I guess the biggest surprise is Colorado not being a little bit better.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Larry Scott is the worst commissioner in sports.

I'm out on Darnold. I'll let someone else try to figure him out.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Larry Scott is the worst commissioner in sports.

I'm out on Darnold. I'll let someone else try to figure him out.

Footwork and mechanics are too bad in the pocket. On the outside he looks great sometimes, but doesn't make good decisions. I have no idea if a player like that can be coached.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Footwork and mechanics are too bad in the pocket. On the outside he looks great sometimes, but doesn't make good decisions. I have no idea if a player like that can be coached.

Biggest red flag is that he constantly looks to turn every play into chaos. Isn't comfortable in the pocket or in structure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad