NFL: Who will win the NFC East?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This is a tough one. I guess I'll go with the Giants even though there are a few question marks there.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Dallas. Losing Elliott sucks don't get me wrong, but they have Alfred Morris, who could probably still be a starter in the league. Behind that O-line i wouldn't surprise to see the Cowboys backfield evolve more into a tandem at least for this year.

Though the one thing Dallas might really miss is their ability to control the clock with Zeke. Morris is more of a boom/bust type runner. When he goes off, it usually means short drives.

Still, i pick the Boys because that country bumpkin Eli can't be trusted unless the calendar reads January.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If the Eagles can find their way through their defensive secondary, and Carson Wentz takes that vaunted year-2 major step forward that is basically required of any quarterback who has a real NFL future, I think they're the ones here.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
Toss up between the skins cowboys and giant's. All have holes question is which holes will be masked the best.

I'm going skins cause I've been a fan all my life. But wouldn't bee surprise of either of the other 2 teams win it.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Dallas still has some decent backs in Morris, Run DMC and Hillman but I really like what the Giants did last year and this off season.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
If the Eagles can find their way through their defensive secondary, and Carson Wentz takes that vaunted year-2 major step forward that is basically required of any quarterback who has a real NFL future, I think they're the ones here.

Got a corner the desperately needed. Tough division for sure.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
reluctantly picked the Giants [eagles fan here]
as good as wentz looked the first half of the season...he was bad over the last half of the year
[last 7 games averaged 207 yards per game, a total of 7 tds, 9 INTS]

Sep 19, 2008
reluctantly picked the Giants [eagles fan here]
as good as wentz looked the first half of the season...he was bad over the last half of the year
[last 7 games averaged 207 yards per game, a total of 7 tds, 9 INTS]

I honestly feel the eagles are the worst in that division because Kelly ****ed them up big time. You don't immediately recover after he took a sledge hammer to a perfectly good team

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Homer, but Dallas.

Even if Zeke is out for 2-6 games, they have some good enough backs.

Only issue for the line is if Tyron Smith has back issues all year long. Then that great line gets downgraded, at least in pass blocking.

Yourself

Oct 12, 2010
I honestly feel the eagles are the worst in that division because Kelly ****ed them up big time. You don't immediately recover after he took a sledge hammer to a perfectly good team

What exactly is so bad about the team? I just don't see it, but apparently most Philly fans see pain this year also. The team lacks CB and RB but other then that? O-Line is top notch I expect the D to be good overall with a question mark at the CB spot. No main RB sure but the WR position is better off than last year so I expect much better stuff from Wentz. Nobody was going to do great with what he had to work with last year.

The biggest issue I see with this team is its coach.

edit: If I had to guess who takes the division, I think Dallas still has it. But I do not think the Eagles are as bad as most people say. If the Redskins have a chance, then so do the Eagles.

Oct 18, 2011
Strange how people have been so high on Wentz yet with Dak theres a bunch of talk about a Sophmore Slump

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Just feel like no Zeke for a chunk of the season and natural regression for the Cowboys will tip this in the Giants favor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->