Who will Saint John take 1st overall in QMJHL draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH Wizard

Dunno maybe Angelo Esposito (it's very unlikely but I'd like that) :handclap: .

Last edited by a moderator:

-PrO-B1-

Feb 27, 2005
>Canada<>home of WJC
THis guy that I know plays Midget scores 5-6 goals a game? Would that be top pick???
Can skate as fast backwards as forwards. And hardly misses net. 75-85 mph shot atleast!!!

Wait I forgot he plays bantam.

TMHUNH

Feb 27, 2003
NH
Visit site
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=119655

There is a whole thread outlining the top draft prospects on the Q board.

The top 2 guys talent wise are probably Esposito and Biega but with both of them seeming to be NCAA guys, who knows how the Q draft will take shape.

Hopefully Esposito can give an indication and commit to a school (or the Q) before the draft so teams know where he stands

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
-PrO-B1- said:
THis guy that I know plays Midget scores 5-6 goals a game? Would that be top pick???
Can skate as fast backwards as forwards. And hardly misses net. 75-85 mph shot atleast!!!

Wait I forgot he plays bantam.

bantam 'C' in Rwanda?

Adele

Jan 12, 2005
I think the name of the player you are looking for is Kelsey Tessier.

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
Adele said:
I think the name of the player you are looking for is Kelsey Tessier.
i believe tessier is not eligible until next year. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

mach 1

Dec 6, 2004
Tuggy said:
I would be happy with Grant or Esposito, preferably Grant.

i live in saint john also and was wondering if some could give me some info on grant?

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
the top picks for the draft are:

Angelo Esposito. Forward Quebec
Michael Biega. Forward Quebec
Alex Grant. Defense Nova Scotia

Esposito still might come QMJHL as well as Biega so they will go 1 and 2. If they both don't come QMJHL route then pencil in Grant as the 1st overall pick in the draft.

ANd for next year the two top guys for the QMJHL draft are both from Moncton in Patrice Cormier and Kelssey Tessier. They should fight it out for next years 1st overall.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
mach 1 said:
i live in saint john also and was wondering if some could give me some info on grant?

Grant is 6'02 180, good skater, makes a great first pass out of his own zone. He is 15 years old and is playing JR A hockey and he is his teams best defensmen. Playing PP and PK.

He will be a franchise defensmen.

mach 1

Dec 6, 2004
La-La-Laprise said:
Grant is 6'02 180, good skater, makes a great first pass out of his own zone. He is 15 years old and is playing JR A hockey and he is his teams best defensmen. Playing PP and PK.

He will be a franchise defensmen.

thanks for info.

gamerman44

Jan 17, 2005
nfld
where is kelsey tessier playing now? and i know a player who is in newfoundland now and is very good by the name of luke adam.

West19

Jul 19, 2004
bradly said:
where is kelsey tessier playing now? and i know a player who is in newfoundland now and is very good by the name of luke adam.

i believe hes at Shattuck

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
TomACE said:
Only in the "Q" or is he also a potential NHL franchise defenseman?

He is possibly one of the best d-men in Canada for his age, he could even be the best (better than Ryan Kerr I would think). Still far off but if everything keeps going as planed I would look for him to be a top NHL prospect in 2007.

HABracadabra

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
My personnal guest is that Michael Biega will tell everybody that he will not come to the Q, hoping teams will not go for him, and that he'll be available when Rimouski drafts. Then Rimouski will draft him and he would show next year with is brother Alex (a first round choice of Rimouski this year) If he gets drafted elsewhere, chances are him and Alex will take the college route, going at the same place.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
HABracadabra said:
My personnal guest is that Michael Biega will tell everybody that he will not come to the Q, hoping teams will not go for him, and that he'll be available when Rimouski drafts. Then Rimouski will draft him and he would show next year with is brother Alex (a first round choice of Rimouski this year) If he gets drafted elsewhere, chances are him and Alex will take the college route, going at the same place.

I agree with you on that one...I can see that.

Galchenkel

Nov 9, 2003
Saint Pierre
twitter.com
i heard that Angelo Esposito's agent (vinny lecavalier's brother) said that Angelo is better than Vinny at the same age...but people say that Angelo's brother (can't remember his name, a 1991 born) is even better than his brother Angelo at the same age! WE HAVE A NEW NEXT GREAT ONE! :bow:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad