Who will have the lower PPG?

phtrem

Aug 16, 2002
Everywhere you aren't!
Visit site
Hi guyz,

I would like to know your opinion on this one. From the list of players below, which four players will have the lower points per game 3-5 years from now. I know they are not all rookies but it is the reason I want to compare them.

A Frolov
R Schremp
PM Bouchard
A Radulov
N Horton
T Ruutu
B Pouliot
Jeff Carter
A Semin
J Lupul
A Kopitar
G Brule
R Olesz
B Ryan
M Zagrapan

Thanks

Giguere27

Feb 4, 2006
Bavaria
Hi guyz,

I would like to know your opinion on this one. From the list of players below, which four players will have the lower points per game 3-5 years from now. I know they are not all rookies but it is the reason I want to compare them.

A Frolov
R Schremp
PM Bouchard
A Radulov
N Horton
T Ruutu
B Pouliot
Jeff Carter
A Semin
J Lupul
A Kopitar
G Brule
R Olesz
B Ryan
M Zagrapan

Thanks

Hockey-Freak

Apr 18, 2005
3 on 3 so far for Pouliot, Zagrapan and Olesz...

Olesz (is known for his two-way play and not for high scoring)
Schremp (I don´t think he will tranfer his tools to the NHL. No games = no points)
Pouliot (may "only" end as a great 2nd/3rd liner)
No.4 I don´t know. They are all very close.

pooler99

Sep 28, 2002
Krynn
Visit site
Olesz (is known for his two-way play and not for high scoring)
Schremp (I don´t think he will tranfer his tools to the NHL. No games = no points)
Pouliot (may "only" end as a great 2nd/3rd liner)
No.4 I don´t know. They are all very close.

I would include Ruuttu since his injuries problems..

vbet*

B Pouliot
M Zagrapa
R Olesz
R Schremp

My homer reply:

Schremp will get points, even if he cant pull off the goal production from the OHL he will be paired with Lupul and Hemsky in a couple years.

Hockey-Freak

Apr 18, 2005
I would include Ruuttu since his injuries problems..

Yeah I thought the same but then the newest Blackhawk aquisitions came to my mind. Besides that, the original poster wanted to know the lowest PPG and that´s not directly influenced by injuries.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
anyone who says bouchard is nuts....I can see pouliot as he's raw and still a prospect, with a ways to go ( although i think he has amazing talent.) but Bouchard could hit a PPG THIS YEAR. He's amazing. I can see him being a biggggg time point producer.

phtrem

Aug 16, 2002
Everywhere you aren't!
Visit site
Besides that, the original poster wanted to know the lowest PPG and that´s not directly influenced by injuries.

You are exactly right. I want your opinion base on free injury potentiel! For myself, my bottom four are :

Pouliot
Olesz
Zagrapan
Schremp

So far, here are the votes :

8 - Zagrapan
7 - Pouliot
6 - Olesz
4 - Schremp
3 - Ryan
2 - Bouchard
2 - Ruutu
1 - Semin

In fact, I'm a bit surprise to see Bouchard on this list. He is still young (22) and he hit 0.74 PPG last year on a defensive team. With the new Wild additions, I think its PPG will be between 0.9 and 1 PPG this year.

Also, I'm a bit surprise that nobody select Frolov. He is 24 and the Kings are in rebuilding mode... maybe his PPG will never go higher than last year!?!

What do you think?

Last edited:

pooler99

Sep 28, 2002
Krynn
Visit site
Yeah I thought the same but then the newest Blackhawk aquisitions came to my mind. Besides that, the original poster wanted to know the lowest PPG and that´s not directly influenced by injuries.

Well if he retires he will have the lowest PPG out of that list!! Just saw the reply from the original poster,so without considering injuries Ruuttu is definitely not in the bottom 4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->