Who will be the TOP 16 yr olds from WHL, OHL and QMJHL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
OHL:
Zack Torquato F
Logan Couture F
Mark Katic D
Bryan Cameron F
Luke Pither F
Akim Aliu F
Blake Parlett D
Zack Harden F
Darryl Borden G
Matt Smyth F
QJMHL
Michael Biega F
Angelo Esposito F
Alex Grant D
Stephan Lund D
Jean Simon Allard F
WHL
Ryan Kerr D
Thomas Hickey D
Tyson Sexsmith G
Dwight King F
Brad Malone F
Brett Leffler F

NCAA Bound:
Sam Gagner F Ontario
Brenden Smith D Ontario

There are many others out there that I can give you info about but I think these are some of the top bets at this point in time.

Plenty of other 2007 eligible players playing in the US as well If you want some of those I can give them too later on.

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
ktownhockey said:
OHL:
Zack Torquato F
Logan Couture F
Mark Katic D
Bryan Cameron F
Luke Pither F
Akim Aliu F
Blake Parlett D
Zack Harden F
Darryl Borden G
Matt Smyth F
QJMHL
Michael Biega F
Angelo Esposito F
Alex Grant D
Stephan Lund D
Jean Simon Allard F
WHL
Ryan Kerr D
Thomas Hickey D
Tyson Sexsmith G
Dwight King F
Brad Malone F
Brett Leffler F

NCAA Bound:
Sam Gagner F Ontario
Brenden Smith D Ontario

There are many others out there that I can give you info about but I think these are some of the top bets at this point in time.

Plenty of other 2007 eligible players playing in the US as well If you want some of those I can give them too later on.

im pretty sure biega is staying at salisbury, and brad malone im pretty sure is staying at cushing, hes in qmjhl territory anyway.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
orangeandblack said:
im pretty sure biega is staying at salisbury, and brad malone im pretty sure is staying at cushing, hes in qmjhl territory anyway.

Yeah I thought Biega was going to the Q... guess we'll have to see...

and for Malone it was a typo taken from a list that I made on my computer... I still think he might come... but he was expressing quite a bit of interest in pursuing the NCAA route.

Pcommedanspablo

Jul 28, 2005
QC
ktownhockey said:
If people were wondering Malone was the 4th overall pick in the 2005 Q draft.

Actually he was not 4th overall but 4th round pick by bathurst. Could have go 4th overall if he wasn't going NCAA however.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
NeoCanuck said:
Believe it or not, Im a pretty good Goaltender myself at 15.

If you were good enough to play in the WHL, unfortunately you wouldn't be asking how to get in. You and several of your teammates/opponents would have been drafted last spring if you were good enough or playing at a high enough level.

The guys from BC who are your age and good enough are guys like Ryan Kerr, Colton Gillies, John Negrin and Justin Palazzo. Good luck though, so people are late bloomers. If you dominate a AAA league or make a BCJHL team in the next couple of years you might get a chance to play inthe WHL.

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
ktownhockey said:
Yeah I thought Biega was going to the Q... guess we'll have to see...

and for Malone it was a typo taken from a list that I made on my computer... I still think he might come... but he was expressing quite a bit of interest in pursuing the NCAA route.

i dont even think biega was drafted bc hes always stated his intentions of going ncaa. he also has a brother thats an 88 at salisbury, so i doubt they will go different paths. last i heard they were going ncaa, but we all know that can change fast (esposito).

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
ktownhockey said:
OHL:
Zack Torquato F
Logan Couture F
Mark Katic D
Bryan Cameron F
Luke Pither F
Akim Aliu F
Blake Parlett D
Zack Harden F
Darryl Borden G
Matt Smyth F
QJMHL
Michael Biega F
Angelo Esposito F
Alex Grant D
Stephan Lund D
Jean Simon Allard F
WHL
Ryan Kerr D
Thomas Hickey D
Tyson Sexsmith G
Dwight King F
Brad Malone F
Brett Leffler F

NCAA Bound:
Sam Gagner F Ontario
Brenden Smith D Ontario

Any info on Malone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->