Who were your favourite guys that went undrafted?

neg marron

Mar 1, 2002
gatineau quebec
www.rds.ca
David Stich (hoping to be a canuck)
Eric Doyle (better than 30th overall Nick Ross)
Juraj Valach (6'7, 215, Gm's should get kicked for that)
Mark Owuya
Roman Bashkirov (Ottawa, you idiots, you draft Ruslan but you drop Roman)
Dion knelsen (screw up for everyone)
MIKE BIEGA!!!!!! (stupid, Biega is first class talent)
Yellowhorn (overaged, but people talked about him)
Patrick Lundh
Brett Regner (amazing..)
Mitch Czibere
Kurtis Mucha (7th rounder for sure... in my books)

worst draft ever for my canucks

Total crapshoot, im hoping next year will be ALOT better.. did Skokan get drafted.

drew paris, aaron alphonso, stephane cesar

Greg7

Feb 5, 2004
Regner, although I think it will turn out better for him. He will be relied upon heavily next year with all the departing defenseman on the Giants, and that should allow him to stand out and elevate his stock. Sort of like Fadden, I guess (although I was bordering on shocked no one took him last year).

I figured someone woudl take a 6'7 defenseman with some clear offensive skill with Juraj Valach.

Although I don't personally like Doyle, I was fully expecting him to be drafted.

I also figured Mucha had a pretty good chance; certainly I thought he had a much better chance than Jung.

And, probably most of all, Scott Jackson. Yes, his development has been disappointing, but still, he is a big bodied defensively sound defenseman with decent mobility and adequate offensive ability. I was surprised to the point of questioning whether or not he was eligible, or had somehow mysteriously become a UFA prior to the draft. As long as he isn't still demanding an unreasonable contract (and really, he has no place doing that now after being let go by St. Louis and subsequently being passed over 211 times), I would really like to see the Canucks give him a tryout.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->