Who watches Sharks on Directv?

tib2d2

Jan 4, 2022
If you have Directv, do you watch the games on Comcast Sport Bay Area? Does it appear choppy to you when you watch? I've watched the games on all three of my tvs at home, various models and ages, both wired and wireless DirecTV boxes, and the flow of the game is choppy and not smooth.

Other hockey games on other channels are not like this.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
If you have Directv, do you watch the games on Comcast Sport Bay Area? Does it appear choppy to you when you watch? I've watched the games on all three of my tvs at home, various models and ages, both wired and wireless DirecTV boxes, and the flow of the game is choppy and not smooth.

Other hockey games on other channels are not like this.
I don't have Directv, but I did record and watch the games through Center Ice on cable and noticed that about both games. So maybe it was the same problem. It wasn't one last year, and it's really distracting, so I sure hope it was a one-off for these games in Prague.

tib2d2

Jan 4, 2022
I don't have Directv, but I did record and watch the games through Center Ice on cable and noticed that about both games. So maybe it was the same problem. It wasn't one last year, and it's really distracting, so I sure hope it was a one-off for these games in Prague.
It seems to have gotten better. The last few broadcasts haven't been as choppy. Hopefully they fixed the glitch.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad