Scott Jackson
Cody McCormick
Richard Petiot
Konstantin Pushkarev
Enver Lisin
Cam Janssen
Matt Niskanen
Radek Smolenak

It's for an EA 2007 league, some players have already been picked, obviously. I'm thinking of taking Brooks Laich, he might see a lot of time with Ovechkin next season.

Last edited:

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
Laich wont be seeing time with Ovie...maybe the occasional Double Shift from ovie but rarely will he be out there with him so dont take laich if you want him for his potental with Ovechkin

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
Martin Hanzal...

It's for an EA 2007 league, some players have already been picked, obviously. I'm thinking of taking Brooks Laich, he might see a lot of time with Ovechkin next season.

I would reconsider the Laich pick, I doubt he'll see much time along side Ovy unless it's on special teams...I think Laich is going to be one of the players that is going to bounce around on the lines and his minutes will vary, pretty much a utility guy

He has extreme outside chance of maybe centering the 2nd line if Beech doesnt workout or if a top 2 center isnt brought in which McPhee has already said that he doesnt plan on signing anyone else

But out of that list, potentially Laich could be near the top in scoring

Last edited:

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
How much ice time do you think Gorges will see this season in San Jose?

I'm looking for a prospect who either played last season, or is guaranteed to see some NHL time this season.

is that the entire list of who you have to pick from?

haelwho

Mar 8, 2006
Boston
How much ice time do you think Gorges will see this season in San Jose?

I'm looking for a prospect who either played last season, or is guaranteed to see some NHL time this season.

Considering they just traded away Preissing and Gorges is a puck-moving defenseman, I'd say he has a good shot of third pairing time as well as powerplay time, maybe on the 2nd unit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->