Who is will be better? Alexandre Picard (Clb) or Alex Bourret

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Canadiens

Aug 12, 2004
Guelph
I am wondering who u guys think will be better. There are many simmalarities between the 2. The both play on the same team (Lewiston Manieiacs). The both entered there draft year one year older then the majority of the draft class. They both had simmilar point productions comming into there draft year. This has nothing to do with the topic, but they are both Libras.

Safir*

I have my doubts about Picard, but I think that Bourret will at worst a 3rd/ 4th line agitator.

freakazoid

May 9, 2005
Canada
Bourret. He is seen by most as an agressive hitting tank, but he has an underrated offencive game that people seem to miss out on.

CurtisJD13

Feb 9, 2005
Give some props to Picard...As a Jacket fan, I was excited to see that they didn't draft Ladd, but then disappointed when they drafted Picard. That is until I saw him play a couple of times. I don't look for him to be a star forward, but maybe somewhere along the lines of Ryan Smyth, a consistent 20 to 30 goal guy with alot of all - around play.

My vote goes to Picard, by a long margin...I just don't like Bourret.

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
golleafsgo_17 said:
I am wondering who u guys think will be better. There are many simmalarities between the 2. The both play on the same team (Lewiston Manieiacs). The both entered there draft year one year older then the majority of the draft class. They both had simmilar point productions comming into there draft year. This has nothing to do with the topic, but they are both Libras.

Picard & Bourret didn't enter the draft one year older than the rest of the class. Both were born just after the cut-off date of their respective draft. They both couldn't have entered the previous draft even if they wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad