Status
Not open for further replies.

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
Yeah, I know who he is...but does anyone know how he is doing this year? I traded up to get him in my keeper pool. I understand that he has the potential to be better then Ovechken though he probably wont be. But aside from the draft and a couple of bios' I really don't know much about him.

Tell me what you know...

Cmac

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
nally said:
Yeah, I know who he is...but does anyone know how he is doing this year? I traded up to get him in my keeper pool. I understand that he has the potential to be better then Ovechken though he probably wont be. But aside from the draft and a couple of bios' I really don't know much about him.

Tell me what you know...

Cmac

From what I've seen, he is a fantastic hockey player. Fast, with great hands.

CRAZY_FAN

Aug 26, 2002
Quebec
nally said:

Tell me what you know...

Cmac

for stats :

www.hockeydb.com

leafaholix*

1582Straka1897 said:
He's never going to amount to anything with those thin bones of his.
He's the same size as Lemieux, Sundin, and Thornton when they entered the league.

SwOOsh*

1582Straka1897 said:

When did you complete a bone density test on him?

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Malkin is pretty good. Speaking of which, Ovechkin was the youngest player to lead Dynamo in goals, which he did with 13 (goals).

Oiltalk

May 20, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
1582Straka1897 said:
:lol: This line I found pretty funny to be honest. As long as he's got more meat on his bones than the guy in your avatar he'll be fine.

Jeff Goldblum

Apr 19, 2002
Visit site
Malkin was RSL rookie of the year. But Ovechkin was voted the best LW in the entire RSL, which he did by being the youngest player to lead Dynamo in goals, which he did with 13 (goals).

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
In all seriousness, Malkin appears to be having a nice season so far.

24 games in and he's already matched his production of last season, whilst playing in a significantly tougher environment. Dominated the Romazan preseason tournament and was asked to join Russia for the Karjala cup after injuries piled up.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Malkin IS a year younger... But I doubt he has much of a shot being named RSL's top center with all the NHL talent this year.

Til the End of Time

May 18, 2003
Santa Monica, CA
Visit site
Jacobv2 said:
Ovechkin was the youngest player to lead Dynamo in goals, which he did with 13 (goals).

Oh dear lord, Jacobv2, you have nearly killed me with that very original line. I hope you are happy.

For those skeptical of Malkin having thin bones, I can assure you that one of our very own posters here at HFBoards did indeed perform a bone density test on Malkin at the draft, and found him to be quite lacking in that area. So until he proves he can overcome this obstacle, I wouldn't expect much from him.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Til the End of Time said:
For those skeptical of Malkin having thin bones, I can assure you that one of our very own posters here at HFBoards did indeed perform a bone density test on Malkin at the draft, and found him to be quite lacking in that area. So until he proves he can overcome this obstacle, I wouldn't expect much from him.

Obiously you missed the point of George Harrison's story....It wasn't "a real" bone that he was taking err testing.

Steve Latin*

Malkin takes drugs and bribes. He also missed his predraft workout, which makes me very suspicious.

Suffice to say, the Great Crosby would never do such things. He also would never wear ridiculous red pants like Ovechkin.

S L (who greatly misses stockwizard)

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Chimaera said:
I'm not sure it's the bones, as more the needing to put on some weight. He looks like a bean pole.
He already looks much bigger than he did at the U18's.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Jacobv2 said:
He already looks much bigger than he did at the U18's.

Glad to hear it.

Did you go to the games? Or is there a website where I can see some links?

I Saw him in person at the Draft and he's really thin. He couldn't have topped 200 on his frame soaking wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->