Who is the greatest coach of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipera1960

Aug 1, 2007
No offence, but you need to do a little research before starting a thread like this. Q’s had some success in Chicago, but his results before that (in both St. Louis and Colorado) were pretty underwhelming with some pretty stacked teams.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
No offence, but you need to do a little research before starting a thread like this. Q’s had some success in Chicago, but his results before that (in both St. Louis and Colorado) were pretty underwhelming with some pretty stacked teams.
Q had stacked teams in St. Louis and Colorado? Really? When?

Reactions: Voight

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
No love for Peter Horachek?
I felt a little bad for him. He got thrown into two situations as an interim coach mid-season and his teams blew up even worse than before he got there.

I heard he's a scout for the Devils now.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
I felt a little bad for him. He got thrown into two situations as an interim coach mid-season and his teams blew up even worse than before he got there.

I heard he's a scout for the Devils now.
He knew his role and he played it to perfection. Glad to hear he has a good gig now.

Varan

Nov 27, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
he never had stacked teams before chi-town bro

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
Obviously the legend Elmer Fudd

cut.jpg

Reactions: Voight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events