Speculation: Who is the Flames' Next Coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
I'll puke if the Flames end up hiring Randy ****ing Carlyle. I wasn't a fan of the Hartley hiring originally but came to appreciate him in his time here.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
:
Adrian Dater ‏@adater 4m4 minutes ago
Flames making big pitch for Boudreau. Offer already on table

I also saw on main board, his Daughter was re-tweeting the Bruce Boudreau to Ottawa rumours. Johnny Hockey versus Family.

I'm taking Gaudreau

Please be true. That would be so sweet.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Boudreau is the best coach available. He's had winning teams and he's a top 20 coach in the NHL.

If we end up with Brucey it'll be gravy. Just the fact he adjusted his game in Anaheim 1/3 into the season and made them the top team in the Pacific speaks bight of him. They couldn't score? So they bogged down the ice, played smart, and let their skill win games when the timing was right (also killing you on the PP).

He'll bring in a good assistant with him too.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Would rather get shot in the foot than bring in Carlyle

Bring on that foot man. Kidding.

On a different note. Calgary is the most attractive of the three active teams in regards to coaching.

A) if you can handle the fire; big Canadian market.
B) young team with some absolute stars.
C) excellent ownership and management team.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Something just keeps telling me Jim Playfair would be a good fit. Players truely loved him in his brief stint here. Gotta think BB chooses family over money. As for Carlyle, due diligence, IMO. Treliving isn't the type to rush.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
May I suggest Dallas Eakins?

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad