Who is the better NHL prospect Bickell or Tsimikalis of the Ottawa 67's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I'd be interested to hear what 67 fans think of Mancari and how does he compare to Bickell? The 67's are on sportsnet Sunday, I hope to catch the game.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
TheGreek said:
Who is the better pro prospect? What do you forsee each doing in the NHL? What is each's upside in the NHL? Where do you see each going in this years 2004 NHL Entry Draft? Thanks

Bickell is the better prospect.

He's bigger, faster and has better goal scoring ability. Really, Bickell has similar stats to guys like Evan McGrath and Wojtech Wolski this season, although so does Tsimikalis.

Bickell reminds me of Mark Bell, but he's not as mean. I think right now, he's a first round type of guy, but his stock is rising consistently, so ya never know. I could see Bickell as a 2nd line power forward, think Shane Doan at the absolute best, although I'm not sure he's quite that talented.

Tsimikalis is a smart, well-rounded playmaker, but is not that big, or a great skater. He'll probably be a 3rd or 4th round pick, and an NHL grinder who could score 40-50 poitns in a career year, that's his upside really. BIckell is a much better NHL prospect though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad