Who is Konstantin Koltsov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

#37-#93-#27*

LetsGoPens63 said:
I've already put down bets for him to with the fastest skater competition when he makes the all star team soon :yo:
lol.. I love how he's all of a sudden an allstar. Sorry this isn't Kovalchuk we're talking about.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
#37-#93-#27 said:
lol.. I love how he's all of a sudden an allstar. Sorry this isn't Kovalchuk we're talking about.

I agree. Pens fans need to stay grounded. Koltsov, despite an awesome preseason, doesn't really project to be more than a 2nd/3rd liner. At least to me. But hey, I'm only going by the fact that he's scored less than 30 goals in his 5 season professional career.

Koltsov71

Jacobv2 said:
I agree. Pens fans need to stay grounded. Koltsov, despite an awesome preseason, doesn't really project to be more than a 2nd/3rd liner. At least to me. But hey, I'm only going by the fact that he's scored less than 30 goals in his 5 season professional career.

Hockey over there is different. You can't really go by stats. I'm sure alot of that time was spent on bottom lines.

But I agree. I'm the biggest fan of Koltsov on this site, and I'm not predicting all-star appearances already. I'm just happy that he is in North America, and that he is playing well in training camp.

He's played well enough to make the team, which is great. But that's all he has done so far. He has two NHL games under his belt. I'm just hoping that he can stick with the team and continue his solid play and improvement.

Maybe several years down the road we can talk about all-star appearances, but I wouldn't count on it.

However, the young stars game is certainly within reach. :)

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
#37-#93-#27 said:

Since when did fast=allstar?

The entire thread has basically been brown nosing Koltsov's speed. I don't think anyone is even thinking of comparing him to Kovalchuk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->