Who in the world is Francouz , and why is he not in the NHL

DivochLubo

Feb 28, 2007
He was able to take decent team on his shoulders for champion title at czech extraliga. His goalie coach said, that he is very hard worker not just talent.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
He is rather small by today's standards so it took him awhile to get on the radar. And now, as he is on it and his contract expired, he will probably sign in the NHL. Pretty simple I'd say.

He got big in Europe, made some money in the KHL and if NHL doesn't work out will always have it to fall back on. Seems like a smart career plan to me. He probably could have signed an NHL deal in 2015 and ride buses while making shekels in the AHL.

Regarding info, you can't be too brave projecting how those European stars will look in the NHL but his resume is probably impressive enough at this point to get a backup job on a solid team. Something like Pittsburgh.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
When it comes to stats from the KHL for goalies I feel that an * should be beside some of the totals. I have been to a few KHL games were I counted maybe 20 shots on one goalie but the shot clock said 40

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad