Who have the best prospect list? Pittsburgh or Washington?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WVP

Mar 22, 2004
DINO22CICCARELLI said:
If you judge totally on talent leave pit you stuipd hatred and bias then it is easy to see which team has the best prospects by far and thae team is washington.l Why yu say. First five goalies that figure to be starting in thNHL over the next five years that can and will be traded for greater taent in other areas. Ovechkin will prove to be the real deal and dominate the NHL for ten or more years and all this crap about who is bettered will be shown. Crosby turns out to be an average player with many injury problems ( sorry pttsburgh ). And the other 20 plus very good prospect washington has 10 wil play a major part ing washingtn future while the rest will become good usefull players every team needs.

And to pens fans washington will win and challange for more cups than the pens. Have fun of always being on the outside never to join in the fun. Pens equals loserville so put that in your pens a****le and smoke it. :jump:

And one more thing Iam glad we got ovechkin not the pretty boy crosby. :clap:

Read and weep...

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
DINO22CICCARELLI said:
If you judge totally on talent leave pit you stuipd hatred and bias then it is easy to see which team has the best prospects by far and thae team is washington.l Why yu say. First five goalies that figure to be starting in thNHL over the next five years that can and will be traded for greater taent in other areas. Ovechkin will prove to be the real deal and dominate the NHL for ten or more years and all this crap about who is bettered will be shown. Crosby turns out to be an average player with many injury problems ( sorry pttsburgh ). And the other 20 plus very good prospect washington has 10 wil play a major part ing washingtn future while the rest will become good usefull players every team needs.

And to pens fans washington will win and challange for more cups than the pens. Have fun of always being on the outside never to join in the fun. Pens equals loserville so put that in your pens a****le and smoke it. :jump:

And one more thing Iam glad we got ovechkin not the pretty boy crosby. :clap:

You had me at "taent."

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Rabid Husky said:
weep at the fact the guy can't spell maybe, either that or he doesn't proofread what he types.

....... with 313 posts you were not around long enough to recognize the reference. Without getting into the details it was a tag line for a whole series of posts that really should be enshrined in the HF hall of fame.

Canadien16

Mar 27, 2003
Visit site
I disagree with Washington having more prospect depth then Pittsburgh. If Chris Bourque is your 10th ranked prospect then by no means does your team have more depth then a team like Pittsburgh who is filled to the rim...

SwOOsh*

I think HF is going to retire your number tonight Dino, it was nice knowing you!

DINO22CICCARELLI

May 6, 2004
SwOOsh said:
I think HF is going to retire your number tonight Dino, it was nice knowing you!
Ask me if I care . Anytime I want to iI can get right back on.Have hundreds of of ways. And furthermore I broke no rules Get your mind out of the gutter. :teach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->