who has the better potential ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
O'Niel has been great so far this season. I'd take him.

However Krajci looked good on Sportsnet this week. Close second.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Modano09 said:
Alexander Edler ( Vancouver 2003, #91 )
David Krejci ( Boston 2004, #63 )
Robert Earl ( Toronto 2004, #187 )
Wes O'neill ( Islanders 2004, #115 )

help me on the good choice to take plz.

Thanks!

I would have to say:

A tie with Wes O'Neill and David Krejci

I seen O'Neill play at the Canada Winter Games and he along with Cam Barker and Mark Firstric were the three best d-men there I would say O'Neill was a great 2nd best there behind Barker. Kregci is just offensivly amazing, I can't decide between these two I think both are steals in the draft.

Greg7

Feb 5, 2004
No one has seen all of these players (especially Edler), thus making this excersice pointless.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Greg7 said:
No one has seen all of these players (especially Edler), thus making this excersice pointless.
I have seen O'Neill and Krejci, but not the others. I have HEARD good things about Edler, but that isn't much to go from, but it seems that lots of people go by what they hear....

Greg7

Feb 5, 2004
jtuzzi21 said:
I have seen O'Neill and Krejci, but not the others. I have HEARD good things about Edler, but that isn't much to go from, but it seems that lots of people go by what they hear....
That's what bugs me so much, everyone going by what they read/hear, without actually seeing the players. Most people here will have seen one or two of the guys, but not all of them, yet they are still willing to declare who is the better prospect (not implying you).

TomahawkSniper

Aug 19, 2004
Vancouver
sevenSteen said:
That's quite shocking.... what have you seen of Edler?
To be honest, I haven't seen Edler play :shakehead but I have heard a lot of good things about him such as his potential is that of a top pairing d-man. There isn't really any truth to this though. I only chose Edler based on what I've heard which I know isn't a smart thing, but I'm excited about this pick. ;)

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Greg7 said:
That's what bugs me so much, everyone going by what they read/hear, without actually seeing the players. Most people here will have seen one or two of the guys, but not all of them, yet they are still willing to declare who is the better prospect (not implying you).

No, people are saying who they would pick, not declaring they know for sure who is the best prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->