Who has a better Shot Shremp or O'Sullivan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawgbone

Jun 24, 2002
Schremp has one of the deadliest wrist shots I have ever seen in the OHL... O'Sullivan's isn't as noticeable.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
dawgbone said:
Schremp has one of the deadliest wrist shots I have ever seen in the OHL... O'Sullivan's isn't as noticeable.

It was against Fleury in the gold medal game of the WJC's last year.... ;)

dawgbone

Jun 24, 2002
Rabid Ranger said:
It was against Fleury in the gold medal game of the WJC's last year.... ;)

I mean on a regular basis, everytime Schremp cocks his hands back to let it go, it's dangerous... I just don't get that same feeling from O'Sullivan... then again, he hasn't played very well in the few Ice Dogs games I've seen this year, so that may be prejudicing my brain a tad!

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
Its funny that I was just going to start this same thread. I've been wandering this for a few weeks but after watching the Knights live a few times the past 2 weeks, WOW Robbie Schremp has an absolute deadly accurate cannon. I've seen him score 6 goals in 3 games and 5 from the same spot (right circle) to the same part of net (blocker side low and high).

O'Sullivan has a good shot but not as deadly.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Charlie_Girl49 said:
I'd say Schremp as well.... O'Sullivan's ability lies more in getting himself in the clear, getting past the d-men easily and putting the puck in the net.

I agree.

I'd say Schremp has the much deadlier shot, as he possesses one of the best in the O.

However O Sullivan is much better at creating room for himself in the offensive zone, and working the flow in order to create scoring chances for himself and his linemates.

Dallas

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
If I remember right, in the coaches poll last year, Schremp was voted both the 2nd hardest shot and the 2nd best shot in the Western conference of the OHL. O'sullivan was rated the best shot in the Eastern conference, but he didn't rank in the top three for hardest shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad