Speculation: Who Goes to Laval?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Caufield should be sent down, he's too important to the future to keep playing him this way and watching him struggle. But it would be par for the course with this franchise.
Awesome talent. No doubt about him having a great career. But he can’t be squandered in the lineup now. Let him get top minutes and then come back. We aren’t going anywhere this year anyways.

Reactions: abo9

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Send Baguette down.
but ya it will be Brooks since coach doesn’t seem to like him. Reality is we should send all kids down to avoid this clown show.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Caufield goes to Laval, Belzile up and a 7-day party at RDS.

On other news, Timmins haters come out and scream why did we draft a 5'6" bust again!

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Paquette can definitely go down, same with Wideman.

For his and the team's sake, though, I'd send Caufield. Get him away from this mess, and get his confidence back up. He can always be called back up later on if he's just too good.

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
Paquette can definitely go down, same with Wideman.

For his and the team's sake, though, I'd send Caufield. Get him away from this mess, and get his confidence back up. He can always be called back up later on if he's just too good.

I am afraid of the AHL goons. Worse thugs than in NHL. Seems like all AHL teams have such players.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
I’d send down Caufield and call up Poehling.

I wouldn’t call up Poehling right after an injury. Give him some time to get it to a groove.

With regards to Caulfield, I would ask him if he felt it would help him out to go down and get some first line minutes for a few weeks/months? He might be fine going down a la Max Pac. But he might just prefer to work on things in the NHL.

I think it is odd that he isn’t with Suzuki, though. I don’t know why Gallagher has been on the first line.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
Romanov and Caufield.

And hopefully I never see Paquette in a Habs jersey again. What a freakin' useless plug.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad