Who gets dealt first?

joeyabs

May 15, 2013
SoDoSoPa
Treliving seems to be a proactive GM. If the Flames continue to struggle theres a good chance someone gets traded. If they're doing well and turn things around theres still a good chance someone gets dealt for a potential playoff run or just ditching expiring contracts for value. Who do you think (not want) will get dealt first?

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
Treliving seems to be a proactive GM. If the Flames continue to struggle theres a good chance someone gets traded. If they're doing well and turn things around theres still a good chance someone gets dealt for a potential playoff run or just ditching expiring contracts for value. Who do you think (not want) will get dealt first?[/QUOTE

freak I don;t know...I keep wanting to type Wideman and Stajan.....but Russell and Backlund keep appearing on the screen after I type

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
I think Russell is the likeliest target. Specifically depends on contract discussions there I think.

Hudler as well, if the season continues to go poorly past the 30 game mark.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
I say Wideman, but honestly, outside of Gaudreau, Brodie and Monahan, I can see anyone going, even Gio for the right deal (Bennett + Gio for Stamkos + Stralman? type deal?)

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
Russell or Wideman. Given the latter's contract, I voted for the former.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
It's hard to say, "first" because I could totally see a few of those guys boarding a plane together to their next team. I can't imagine this year will go by without a few trades involving 3+ players.

I'm also thinking Wotherspoon moves before Shore.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
For some reason I feel this thread needs Yo Momma as response.

Anywho, I'd probably go with Russell or Wideman

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I voted Jones. Pending UFA and playing well enough not to tank his value.

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
Ramo with retained salary probably.

Haven´t read much on HF lately, and when I saw this, I thought that no team would give anything for Ramo, even with salary retained. I thought to myself that he´d probybly even clear waivers.

Then I went to the other thread... Appears I was correct:(

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
If the Flames lose a few more games here in October, the trade deadline will be a fun time at least. Hudler, Russell, and Jones would be gone for sure. Ramo/Hiller if any team needs a goalie or some insurance in net. Smid/Stajan/Bollig/Raymond if Treliving regains his wizardry powers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad