Who does your team captain pass cup to first

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Stamkos probably hands it to Louis Domingue after he takes over the reins in goal from the failure that Vasilevskiy apparently is.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Has a team ever won without a captain? I'd faint if Toronto won and everyone with an A lifted it together.. or hell, the whole team lift it together ala FIFA World Cup. I feel like everyone with an A going up with Bettman and then lifting it together is what would occur though.. or As from oldest to youngest.
That certainly would beat Bozak from being the first Leaf since '67 to lift it. I know the whole seniority thing but man..anyone besides him please. Not that I don't like him, it's just that with all the talent that we have it'd be a shame to have him lift it. Even Marleau over him. Worst case, have Babcock name Matthews captain moments after the win.

Potentially seeing highlight videos of Bozak lifting it would be cringeworthy. :thumbd:

RandoDoomer

Apr 6, 2007
Bridgewater, NJ
Hall. He's our de facto captain anyways. Besides, if NJ upsets everyone to win the Cup, it's probably because Hall had a postseason performance for the ages.

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Nobody wears an A on the Leafs
Nobody wears a c, pretty sure there's a couple A's.

That certainly would beat Bozak from being the first Leaf since '67 to lift it. I know the whole seniority thing but man..anyone besides him please.
Potentially seeing highlight videos of Bozak lifting it would be cringeworthy. :thumbd:

Not nearly as cringeworthy as that post. Geez man.

MacBradley

May 5, 2014
Idk who Landeskog would hand it to, but I'd bet Bourque would take it last so he could hand it to Sakic this time.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Murray (after what he went through this year) or Brassard (who would be hoisting it for the first time).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad