Who’s got the best theme?

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I'm surprised Corbin's is seeing so much praise. The chanting sound at the beginning sounds awesome to me and the beginning guitar/drums sounds awesome, but those vocals, ugh... Then the whole song slows down with the vocals.

I really like Matt Hardy's woken theme but they need to get rid of him laughing in it. I'm fine with it the "I will DELETE you!" bit, but the laughing just doesn't sound good in it. The song itself is actually really cool I think.

My favorites where I love the whole thing with no complaints at all about them in no particular order:

Aleister Black
Seth Rollins
Finn Balor
Adam Cole
Samoa Joe
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Shinsuke Nakamura

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Evolution or Edge. I actually had both on my ipod at one point and they got some decent play time.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I though Mark Henry's " Some Bodies Gonna Get It" was a great fit for the Hall of Pain run

Also like the old Harlem Heat theme

Hall of pain Henry was excellent. For a guy handed such shit for booking and gimmicks, he was a good soldier. Deserved better.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hall of pain Henry was excellent. For a guy handed such **** for booking and gimmicks, he was a good soldier. Deserved better.
He had a World Title run and was a major part of WWE's main event scene from 2011 until his WWE Title program with John Cena.

I don't know how much better he could have done aside from actually holding the WWE Title itself, but before that Cena program, his career was already winding down due to injuries and he was most in the WHC picture.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
He had a World Title run and was a major part of WWE's main event scene from 2011 until his WWE Title program with John Cena.

I don't know how much better he could have done aside from actually holding the WWE Title itself, but before that Cena program, his career was already winding down due to injuries and he was most in the WHC picture.

I think he had a WWE title win in him. He was rolling for a couple years.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think he had a WWE title win in him. He was rolling for a couple years.
He had to drop the World Title because of injuries and then couldn’t really stay healthy. He missed a month after dropping it, then came back, then did the Ryback match and worked Punk a bit, was out for 9 months, teased his retirement to the Cena program and then that was it.

Henry’s run at the top was pretty much perfect. A bit more longevity would have helped, but in his time on top, WWE built him as a massive, big time heel and couldn’t knock him down until his role was reduced after the Cena program as he winded down.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Amongst the current WWE/NXT roster, my top 10 would be
1. Sasha Banks
2. Sonya Deville (Square up)
3. Ember Moon
4. Alexa Bliss
5. Usos
6. Baron Corbin
7. Shelton Benjamin
8. Paige
9. Kairi Sane
10. Bob Roode
HM : Becky Lynch, Mustafa Ali, Johnny Gargano, Shayna Baszler, Bayley

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Amongst the current WWE/NXT roster, my top 10 would be
1. Sasha Banks
2. Sonya Deville (Square up)
3. Ember Moon
4. Alexa Bliss
5. Usos
6. Baron Corbin
7. Shelton Benjamin
8. Paige
9. Kairi Sane
10. Bob Roode
HM : Becky Lynch, Mustafa Ali, Johnny Gargano, Shayna Baszler, Bayley

It's hilarious to me that they still haven't fixed Sonya's theme.

It freaking STILL has the Dalek voice screaming "DARIA! DARIA!" at the beginning.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Forgot to mention it but Jack Swagger's old theme was amazing imo. I wish Cesaro got to take that theme instead of him after they split, though.

100%. It was amazing and one of my favourites.

It didn't really make sense for Cesaro to take it but every time I heard that stupid theme of his I wished he had.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Current:

Marty Scurll
Omega
Bullet Club
Roode
Styles
Corbin
Balor
Nakumura
Will Ospreay
Cody (Rhodes)

All Time:

The Brood
Too Cool/Rikishi
The Oddities
Undertaker - Ministry
Harlem Heat
DX
nWo & nWo Wolfpac
DDP (WCW version)
Stone Cold
La Resistance

Last edited:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Another classic I just thought of is Jake the Snake. Got chills when he came back a few years ago and let loose on Dean Ambrose.....who was smiling like a goof the whole time, he just couldn't help it. :laugh:

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Samoa Joe's is awesome.

Bray Wyatt's theme is just a good song in general.

I always like Maryse's theme.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->