WHL Predictions

DangleSprong

DekesFromAmsterdam
Oct 24, 2013
PEI
Noticed a season prediction thread has not been started So here it is. Let's here your predictions for the upcoming season. There are some very insightful posters so looking forward to hearing what they have to say. Would also like to see who people think has the best chance to represent the WHL in the 100th memorial cup

SpoolCat

Mar 1, 2016
It really should be an interesting year in the WHL. To tell you the truth I'm not sure who the favorite is.

Regina is the most obvious team but lost a ton from last year unless a guy like Austin Wagner comes back for his overage year they will have lost 8 different key players. They will have some good players Steel, Mahura, back and a new player or two will have to step up for them. They'll have to make a big addition or two Cholowski, Benson maybe someone else.

Other than Regina, Medicine Hat and Kelowna are always good. Moose Jaw looks good should compete with the Pats. The majority of the US division looks pretty good with Portland, Tri City and Spokane all contending. I think Lethbridge should at least be able to host a playoff series although I don't think they have much of a chance to win a championship.

I'll be boring and say the final will be Regina vs. Kelowna

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Kamloops will be better than expected. 40 win team and letting miniscule about goals against with Ferguson and the defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->