Which will be the most valuable "trio" for Ottawa?

Which will be the most valuable "trio" for Ottawa?

• Total voters

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
The most valuable will be our centre depth, the most important will have to be our goaltending.

If the Leafs can’t outscore their goaltending I don’t think we can.

Reactions: Altimus

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
voted LW

I think both Tkachuk and Debrincat have potential to be elite - and also both have potential to be....very much less than elite. I think how well they do individually will be closely linked to how well Ottawa does this year

Ottawa flexing with this poll.

They should. Hell of an off-season.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
I went with D. Chabot is a #1, Sanderson could be there soon, and Zub is really good.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Of all those players, Stutzle is the most likely to have a big leap in ability this coming year. If he isn't already the best Sens forward, I think that'll be apparently pretty fast. I'm saying the centers.

I think Pinto is really being slept on too. Before he went down to injuries, a lot of people thought his ceiling may be higher than Norris.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I voted D-men because I think Chabot will take another step this year if he's finally surrounded by more talent/quality. I'm also very high on Sanderson and think he is the reason Ottawa will take the next step. He will change the whole dynamic

Well, he won't be alone and seriously if they didn't give away Connor Brown, RW should have been in the conversation too but Centers vs LWs is a close battle

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Their C's.

Stutzle had 31 points in last 26 games.

Norris had 17 goals in his last 29 games.

Pinto was most impressive Senator during training camp and pre-season before injury.

Their C's.

The only one to trump it is the D trio. If Sanderson comes out swinging like previous star D prospects, their D is going to be nasty.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
This is really close for the first 3 IMO, but I'd rank it like that :

D-men
Centers
Left Wings
Right Wings
Goalies

Their C's.

Stutzle had 31 points in last 26 games.

Norris had 17 goals in his last 29 games.

Pinto was most impressive Senator during training camp and pre-season before injury.

Their C's.

The only one to trump it is the D trio. If Sanderson comes out swinging like previous star D prospects, their D is going to be nasty.

Or 47 goals in his last 91 games

It's not as great as 0.58 GPG in your sample size but still 0.52 Goals Per Game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad