Which WHA team(s) will you cheer for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
I'll probably cheer for the Toros, only if one of the Senators ends up playing for them (they drafted Chris Phillips, Peter Schaefer, & Todd Simpson). If not, I probably won't care, and will jump the bandwagon of whichever team is doing the best :D

Blue_and_White

Jul 20, 2004
I love the Leafs, so I am going with the Toros. I was thinking either Hamilton or Toronto since I live in Ontario, but I think I'll stick with Toronto. Hopefully there's some way we can convince Crosby to come play for us.

leafaholix*

The Toronto Toros.

I'm excited to see the team they put together.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
no matter what sports, no matter what league...i will always cheer for detroit! :yo:

Papa Smurf

Jun 9, 2004
Oshawa, Ontario
zecke26 said:
no matter what sports, no matter what league...i will always cheer for detroit! :yo:

Even their basketball team? But they suuuuuuuuuck! The day they beat the Lakers in the finals THEN, I will give them credit!

Wait, nevermind.

Jim_Harnock

Feb 27, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
www.harnock.com
Quebec, because it's good to see the Nordiques back, even if they've spelled their name wrong.

Halifax, because I've always enjoyed my trips to NS.

Founder's franchise, because I like the mystery of it all. "Who will I be cheering for? I don't know! It's all so mysterious!"

Vic Rattlehead*

None, because the WHA won't start.

But seriously, I guess the Nordiks.

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
I think the Quebec Nordiks.

I am a Habs fan so I think i'd want to watch another Quebec team. However, I like Michael Ryder so it could be Hamilton if they sign him.

Default101

Halifax cause they're givin Sisca (and to a lesser extent Tenute) the chance that no NHL team will, if WHA actually plays watch how #97 plays, no one will pick him casue he's a small guy but he's got an amazing shot, and he's fast, i can't wait to see what he can do on a slightly higher level than the ohl GO ICE... um... BREAKERS?

Zetterberg4Captain*

Go Halifax Ice Breakers. Oh and change your logo its hideous!

puckstrike2k

Jun 14, 2004
Millbrook, NY
It's hard for me to decide who I would root for since their isn't any team near Boston in the league. So, I guess I'll root for Toronto since they picked Thornton in their Free Agent draft. :dunno:

Papa Smurf

Jun 9, 2004
Oshawa, Ontario
puckstrike2k said:
It's hard for me to decide who I would root for since their isn't any team near Boston in the league. So, I guess I'll root for Toronto since they picked Thornton in their Free Agent draft. :dunno:

Cheer for Quebec 'cause thier heated rivals with Montreal.

puckstrike2k

Jun 14, 2004
Millbrook, NY
Canadian_man said:
Cheer for Quebec 'cause thier heated rivals with Montreal.

:handclap: WORKS FOR ME! Also, they brought back the name Nordiques with an alternate spelling. Obviously this organization has some serious "cohanas." Put me down as a Quebec fan. :banana:

monkey_00*

Hamilton...........HOWEVER, I still think this League is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->