Which team will be swept?

Which team will suffer a sweep in the 1st Round

• Total voters

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Don't the B's have more young players, who haven't been here before?
Our young players have.
We do, ive had this discussion before, I dont know how to judge it.
Yes we have a decent amount of important young players that never played a playoff game.
At the same time we have Marchand, Chara, Bergeron Rask who obviously have a lot more playoff/winning experience then any player on the Leafs, except sort of Marleau. I dont know how to determine what will be a bigger factor.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
My guess is Minnesota, Toronto, or Colorado. Philly won’t because it’s a rivalry series. Minnesota is bear up, Toronto drew the best D maybe in the entire league and their D is awful, and Colorado is just not ready yet.

Wild, TB, Colorado, Wash, Philly and NJ are all playoff teams that allowed more goals, than the Leafs. Pittsburgh as well, who like last year allowed the second most GA of playoff teams-this year the most.

LA and NSH have better GA's than BOS.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Philly seems like an obvious first choice right now but I'm not gonna wage anything on it

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Kings are missing Mike Richards this time around, he and Jeff Carter together on the same team are obviously the key to coming back from 3-0 down in a playoff series.

Refuse

Sin City Soldiers
Aug 23, 2005
Kings are missing Mike Richards this time around, he and Jeff Carter together on the same team are obviously the key to coming back from 3-0 down in a playoff series.
b8745b25d6853dbc96b3ca53fc7ecbe2_400x400.jpeg

The good old days...

Reactions: PhiladelphiaKessel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->