Which team will be swept?

Which team will suffer a sweep in the 1st Round

• Total voters

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
If push comes to shove, I would guess Jersey or Colorado given their youth, inexperience and the power-houses they are up against, but I would take eve odds that every series lasts at least 5 games.

Indeed, I would be shocked if we don't see multiple 7 game series. It is a very intriguing set of match-ups this season.

Todd Parchment

Apr 5, 2018
Vegas and Minnesota are my pick if it happens but I´m not sure if any team will get swept in the first round though.

ShouldveDraftedFiala

Feb 20, 2007
Devils are probably the most likely. Rookie 1st line center. Weak defense. Goalie situation is sketch. All Tampa needs to do is shut down Hall.

Surprised Wild are leading the votes. Yes, Suter is a big blow, but Dumba had a breakout season and I think he'll step up, plus Spurgeon is back and Brodin looks to have become a solid player. Also they have one of the deepest forward cores. People sleeping on the Wild. Jets will still win, but it won't be as easy as people think.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
Homer vote: Avs (the Preds are really good and the Avs are exhausted, inexperienced and will be without two of their most important four players)

I also expect the Knights to get swept because the Kings can be very intimidating.

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
I'm gonna say the Wild. Loss of Suter and Boudreau team don't translate to the playoffs well even when they're a top seed. Jets really impose their will and have a we're for real moment

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
My guess is Minnesota, Toronto, or Colorado. Philly won’t because it’s a rivalry series. Minnesota is bear up, Toronto drew the best D maybe in the entire league and their D is awful, and Colorado is just not ready yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->