Washington
New Jersey
Vegas
Pittsburgh

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Stop watching seriously and just cheer against teams so I can be somewhat self gratified when I'm right about some teams downfall

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
This is actually a surprisingly interesting round to me.
Nashville: Local to friends/family
Tampa: Yzerman
Boston: Local to friends/family
Columbus: Local to friends/family
Pittsburgh: I'm a Wings fan so f*** Pittsburgh

Therefore, I'm rooting for Vegas :naughty:

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
If/when LA is eliminated I am on the Jackets bandwagon.
If they go down, Preds or Jets.

The sadistic part of me also would like to see the Pens do it again, if simply to keep the cup in the family of 4 over the past 10 years or so.. Though if the Bruins do it, I guess that would work too.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
In a year that my team is not in it at all I like/look forward to some potential series. This round I am cheering for the Jet and Preds as 2nd round series featuring the Jets and Preds may be the best of this playoffs. Overall I would not be disappointed to see Jets win it all but I'd rather see a Jets Preds round 2 than have the jets get a potential easier path with Avs knocking off Preds.

Boston/Tor vs Tampa has the makings of a great 2nd round series as well so go Bolts
Not overly invested in any of the other series,assuming the Pens beat the Flyers I think either the Blue Jackets or the Caps will make an interesting 2nd round opponent.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Vegas - great story + not really any “star” players + pisses off the “expansion draft was unfair” people even more + Tatar

Washington - Ovi needs a cup, can’t stand the people that think it’s his fault the caps haven’t won

Tampa - been a closet fan since Yzerman took over

Winnipeg - super skilled, fun team to watch + could potentially shut up Toronto fans thinking they’re god’s gift to hockey for a couple weeks

Nashville - Subban, Subban, Subban - especially to piss off the closet racists/hockey traditionalists who can’t stand his personality (or any personality from anyone for that matter)

That’s about it. I’d be fine with anyone winning the Cup outside of Toronto/Pittsburgh though as long as it’s good hockey. This first round has been pretty disappointing so far though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad