Which team are you rooting for?

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I guess the Lightning since I predicted they would win but not necessarily cheering for them and San Jose since they have Kane.

Thenameless

Apr 29, 2014
So, Montreal's out.

1. Las Vegas Golden Knights - Just a great story all around, being a first year expansion team etc. It would also show that you can win without big stars.
2. Winnipeg Jets - They've never won a Cup before. Being a Canadian team is a plus.
3. Washington Capitals - I don't want Ovechkin to retire never having won a Cup.
4. Avalanche - MacKinnon fan.
4. Pittsburgh Penguins - 'Cause dynasties are fun.

Finally, I actually wouldn't mind seeing the Leafs win. It would just get tiring to hear about it from their fans that are Hab-haters.

Reactions: Grabner

AD1066

Sep 30, 2011
Caps, Preds, Bolts, Jets, Knights. Wouldn't mind seeing the Blue Jackets find some success either.

Hard pass on Boston, and Pittsburgh would tempt me to give up the sport entirely for a year or two.

Derg12

Mar 12, 2014
I've been on the Vegas bandwagon since I picked up Wild Bill early in the fantasy season. I've liked Jersey's play all season, but that's a hard road to hoe with Tampa - so, I'll take the Caps from the East simply because I'd like to see Ovie get a crack at Sir Stanley's jock strap.

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
Boston in the 1st round then I will shift my focus to Vegas and the Shark (1st round pick)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->