Which NHL arenas have you been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjbhab*

Living in saskatchewan, I don't get out to the games to much, but I've been to a few.

I've been to the Corel Centre, Bell Centre, Rexall Place.

What arena's have y'all been too?

RJ8812*

as much as i hate to admit it, i've been to Maple Leaf Gardens, and the ACC, but neither were for hockey games, MLG was for a tour of the building, and the ACC was for a Guns N' Roses concert

cjbhab*

_Flyers_ said:
as much as i hate to admit it, i've been to Maple Leaf Gardens, and the ACC, but neither were for hockey games, MLG was for a tour of the building, and the ACC was for a Guns N' Roses concert

no hockey games ever?

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
I saw the Leafs play the Hawks in 93. During the 7 game win streal they poened the season with. That game was in Maple Leaf Gardens.(I think it was 93)
I saw 99 playing with NYR in the Saddledome.
I've also seen games in Nortlands Col. and the Skyreach center...and Rexall Place. ;)

scout46

Jun 2, 2002
Calgary
Maple Leaf Gardens (2) - Leafs-Kings; Leafs-Atl. Flames
Pond - Ducks-Stars
Northlands Coliseum - Oilers-Canadiens
Pacific Coliseum - Canucks-Leafs
Saddledome - a few times, Canucks, Predators (3), Thrashers, Leafs, maybe more.

Sask Place - 2 Neutral Site games, Jets, North Stars, Whalers, ?

Paid $50/ticket at Pacific Coliseum, couldn't hear the PA system, we were too high. Paid $12.50/ ticket at MLG to watch Leafs-Atlanta, second row. Obviously a few years in between.

cjbhab*

Regina Agridome baby! Pats hockey, missed that, not NHL but just as good. ..

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
Glendale Arena: Phoenix vs. Colorado, Phoenix vs. Detroit
GM Place: Vancouver vs. Dallas
Arrowhead Pond: Just been in the building

GBG BLEED BLUE

Jun 8, 2005
Saskatoon,Sask
www.whlfans.ca
I have never been to

An NHL game, and me being a Leafs Fan I would obviously like to go see a Leafs Game,Toronto is a great city but high School is my main focus,but only one more year then I will hopefully have time to hopefully do that. Me living in Saskatoon I obviously am a huge Saskatoon Blades Fan, I go to all of the game that I can, I am hoping to get Season Tickets in the near future. So I have been to the Credit Union Centre in Saskatoon and when I went to Moose Jaw I went to the Civic Centre AKA: the Crushed Can but not to see a game though.

missK

Aug 1, 2002
Lightning country
Visit site
I started watching the NHL while I was living in NJ so during that time I have been to MSG-Rangers, Continental Airlines Arena-Devils, Nassau Coliseum-Isles, Hartford-Whalers, Philly-Flyers, Old Boston Garden-Bruins. After moving to Florida in '92, I'm a permanent fixture in Tampa SPTF-Lightning (season ticket holder for 12 seasons :D ), and I visit the Sunrise Office Depot Center for Panthers vs Lightning each season. Also been to Phillips Arena for Thrashers vs Lightning and Raleigh RBC Center for Hurricanes vs Lightning.

I've also been to many ECHL games in Germaine Arena in Estero FL-Florida Everblades (Carolina affiliate) and at the Pensacola Civic Center (the Hanger) in FL-Pensacola Ice Pilots (ex-Lightning affiliate).

devilsfan26

Jul 10, 2003
Iselin/Piscataway NJ
I've seen a bunch of games at Continental Airlines Arena, one at MSG, a few at the Wachovia Center when it was called the FU Center, one Capitals game, and the 99 Skills Competition and All-Star Game in Tampa. I've also taken a tour of the Air Canada Centre, but I went there in the summer so I didn't have a chance to catch a game there.

19nazzy

Jul 14, 2003
Corel Centre
GM Place

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.

Mar 4, 2003
Ottawa
Montreal Forum (x3)
Bell Center (x3)
Corel Center (x4)
Le Colisée de Québec (xinfinity)
ACC (x1)
Skyreach Center (x1)
Calgary Saddledome (x2)

Hyped

Feb 27, 2002
Tombstone
Visit site
Haven't been to too many different ones:

Edmonton
Calgary
Winnipeg
Tampa Bay
Los Angeles (the old coliseum)
Anaheim

And have played in four of those!!! (Edmonton, Calgary, Tampa, and Winnipeg)...

BlueBlood17

Dec 28, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Here are where I have seen NHL games:

Maple Leaf Gardens (3 times)
Air Canada Centre (>20 times)
Corel Centre (3 times)
HSBC/Marine Midland Arena (5 times)
Bell/Molson Centre (4 times)
ESA/RBC Centre (1 time)

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
Maple Leaf Gardens
Air Canada Center
Arrowhead Pond (Anaheim)
Staples Center
Saddledome (Calgary)
MCI Center (Washington DC)
Edmonton
Florida
Tampa Bay

Oil_slick9416*

Civic centre in ottawa around 93 for ottawa- anahiem
corel centre - sharks, flyers, oilers (x2)

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
For NHL games:
Boston (former and current)
Philadelphia (former and current)
NY Rangers (current)
Florida (former and current)
Colorado (former)

For non-NHL events, like concerts: Atlanta (former -- The Omni), Washington (former), Buffalo (former), New Jersey (current), Chicago (former and current), Vancouver (current), Edmonton (current), San Jose (current), Los Angeles (former), Dallas (former) and Phoenix (former).

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
I've been to MSG, Maple Leaf Gardens, the old Aud in Buffalo, HSBC Arena, Office Depot Center, Greensboro Coliseum, Boston Garden, and I think that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->