Which goalie can I get for trading Pastrnak.

Discussion in 'General Fantasy Talk' started by Firestorm, Oct 12, 2017 at 7:32 AM.

1. Firestorm

Firestorm Registered User Sponsor

Accountant in Training.
    Hi guys, I badly need a goalie on my fantasy team and I am willing to trade David Pastrnak for one. I'm in a league that heavily scores goalies (particularly wins).

These are the goalies that might be available:
    -Carey Price
    -Pekka Rinne
    -Ben Bishop
    -Andrei Vasilevskiy
    -Corey Crawford (wishful thinking)
    -Devan Dubnyk (probably wishful thinking)

Note that Carey and Pekka are on a team run by a person who knows nothing about hockey so that's why I feel a trade for one of those two is possible.

In terms of wins, Bishop and Rinne are most likely to have the most wins but sometimes Rinne let's in a lot of goals during that win.

What do you think?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 7:46 AM
  2. Bob Barker

Bob Barker Registered User

Based on your synopsis of who would be available, I'd target Price and Bishop

3. Brockon

Brockon Registered User

Depending on the format (long term keeper league), Vasilevsky may be your best option as he will likely be a starter for 10-15 years. I play in a dynasty league and I'd consider swapping Matthews for Vasilevsky in a heartbeat, given his projected career path and the length of his career ahead of him.

Otherwise, I'd see Bishop as the guy to target - mostly because I don't particularly believe the Habs have the scoring to win a large number of games this year. Sure, Price can steal a number of games (Easily a top 3 goalie) but not if the Habs have trouble potting 2 goals a game on average.

4. Firestorm

Firestorm Registered User Sponsor

Accountant in Training.
    The answer was NO CHANCE even though the guy also has crawford and vasilevsky. I guess i will try Jonathon toews for henrik lundqvist.

I have to try to get any goalies because the ones I have now are scott Darling and Antti Raanta.