Which goalie can I get for trading Pastrnak.

Firestorm

Mar 2, 2011
Canada Eh?
Hi guys, I badly need a goalie on my fantasy team and I am willing to trade David Pastrnak for one. I'm in a league that heavily scores goalies (particularly wins).

These are the goalies that might be available:
-Carey Price
-Pekka Rinne
-Ben Bishop
-Andrei Vasilevskiy
-Corey Crawford (wishful thinking)
-Devan Dubnyk (probably wishful thinking)

Note that Carey and Pekka are on a team run by a person who knows nothing about hockey so that's why I feel a trade for one of those two is possible.

In terms of wins, Bishop and Rinne are most likely to have the most wins but sometimes Rinne let's in a lot of goals during that win.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Depending on the format (long term keeper league), Vasilevsky may be your best option as he will likely be a starter for 10-15 years. I play in a dynasty league and I'd consider swapping Matthews for Vasilevsky in a heartbeat, given his projected career path and the length of his career ahead of him.

Otherwise, I'd see Bishop as the guy to target - mostly because I don't particularly believe the Habs have the scoring to win a large number of games this year. Sure, Price can steal a number of games (Easily a top 3 goalie) but not if the Habs have trouble potting 2 goals a game on average.

Firestorm

Mar 2, 2011
Canada Eh?
The answer was NO CHANCE even though the guy also has crawford and vasilevsky. I guess i will try Jonathon toews for henrik lundqvist.

I have to try to get any goalies because the ones I have now are scott Darling and Antti Raanta.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->