Which goal is nicer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

st_roland

I liked hemingways goal better. Yeah, it was flashy, but the goalie was engaged. The goalie on Legge's goal seemed off in la-la land. It could have been easily stopped if he was following the puck. Still impressive though.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
I think Legg's goal would be legal in the NHL. I know carrying is illegal, but if you watch closely, he is not carrying it, merely optimising the property of centrifugal force. The blade is at no point below the puck.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Maybe someone can help me, a few years ago, I remeber seeing a really nice goal in college hockey. I have no idea who it was or for which team but I will do my best to explain it...

The kid walks over the blueline and its a 1 on 2, he is about to get sandwhiched by the 2 defenders, when he does a spinerama and flips the puck into the air, a good 7 or 8 feet in the air, he takes the hit but pops back up the puck is right infront of him, he then faked the shot and walked around the goalie and put it over a sprawling goalie, i think that goal was nicer then leggs and hemingways. If anyone remembers it or can give me a link I would love to watch it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad