Which GMs deserve to get fired?

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Chyka?
Holland?
Bowman?
Chirelli?
Benning? Don't see this happening after his extension.
Bergevin?

Which GMs truly deserve to get the boot and which GMs are victims of injuries/ fluke team performance this season? Are there any other GMs no on the list who are on the hot seat or should be?

*I'm going to give the Sabres management group a break since they've just inherited a mess but most of these guys have either created their own mess or kept up status-quo (Chyka).

jasonr90

Jun 11, 2014
Maine, USA
Another vote for bBergevin. I’m a huge bruins fan but I can’t stand when management screws a team up and then insists they are not the problem. Habs fans should be openly protesting at this point (if they aren’t already) Oh and I like Julien so if they fire him and let Bergevin stay they can really suck it

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Chyka?
Holland?
Bowman?
Chirelli?
Benning? Don't see this happening after his extension.
Bergevin?

Which GMs truly deserve to get the boot and which GMs are victims of injuries/ fluke team performance this season? Are there any other GMs no on the list who are on the hot seat or should be?

*I'm going to give the Sabres management group a break since they've just inherited a mess but most of these guys have either created their own mess or kept up status-quo (Chyka).

Any list that doesnt have Dorion on it isnt legit.

Reactions: egelband

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Any list that doesnt have Dorion on it isnt legit.
He should be but after his new extension, like Benning I don't see it being a realistic thing. Specially because he's a direct spokesperson of Melnyk.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Chayka hasn't even been GM 2 years, he's not getting fired.
And he's only had full autonomy for 8 months. The previous arrangement had him behind Tippett in some aspects as he was VP of Ops.

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
GMGM... completely screwed up the expansion draft Vegas is gonna suck and *looks at NHL standings* Oh well they had a great team gifted to them, he'd be a moron if they weren't in first place.

Reactions: NotProkofievian

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Chiarelli then comes a gap the size of the grand canyon and then the rest of the list.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->