Which depth forward are you most interested in this offseason

Which guy would you prefer to sign?

• Total voters

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Well yeah, but this could have all been one thread
I'm not going to argue over somthing so silly. That poll would have had 20 options and nobody would have voted for any of these guys. The other thread was about which big time free agent you would sign. This one is about which cheaper option depth guy you would sign. It also developed organically since a lot of people said in the other thread they would like to improve the 3rd and 4th lines and not sign any big time players. I think the biggest point is why its such a big deal to you that you felt the need to complain about it.

Reactions: hatcher

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
I'm not going to argue over somthing so silly. That poll would have had 20 options and nobody would have voted for any of these guys. The other thread was about which big time free agent you would sign. This one is about which cheaper option depth guy you would sign. It also developed organically since a lot of people said in the other thread they would like to improve the 3rd and 4th lines and not sign any big time players. I think the biggest point is why its such a big deal to you that you felt the need to complain about it.
Thats not an arguement, nobody said you had to argue, i just made a simple statement saying why do we need 2 threads to talk about the same thing lol you get so offended over the smallest shit

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Thats not an arguement, nobody said you had to argue, i just made a simple statement saying why do we need 2 threads to talk about the same thing lol you get so offended over the smallest ****
You are the one who felt the need to complain over such an extremely trivial thing. I explained why they were different and you kept going. I'm not offended what so ever, I am simply calling you out for being ridiculous.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
You are the one who felt the need to complain over such an extremely trivial thing. I explained why they were different and you kept going. I'm not offended what so ever, I am simply calling you out for being ridiculous.
But you never actually called me out, you just got extremely butt frustrated over pointing out the fact there isnt a need for 2 threads about the same thing lol

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Grabner is terrible.

He has name recognition. But apparently the vast majority of voters here aren't worried about the fact that he'll be 31, almost certainly overpaid, and was a complete dud for the Devils after they traded for him. They gave up a lot for him as a rental, and he was so ineffective they healthy scratched him in the playoffs. If that doesn't say a lot and scare people, I don't know what will.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
He has name recognition. But apparently the vast majority of voters here aren't worried about the fact that he'll be 31, almost certainly overpaid, and was a complete dud for the Devils after they traded for him. They gave up a lot for him as a rental, and he was so ineffective they healthy scratched him in the playoffs. If that doesn't say a lot and scare people, I don't know what will.
We need life brought to this team not bums like that.

Dooblus Dooizfour

Nov 5, 2016
I’m going with the assumption that Simmonds is moved. With Simmonds in the lineup the Flyers are one of the softest teams in the league. Without Simmonds they are the softest.

Adding Roussel would at least help mitigate some of the cheap shots taken against our better players.

Is he an ass? Yes but he would then be our ass

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->