OT: Where to pick up Lydia Tár's black+red Rangers hat?

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
So I really liked this movie that's out in theaters starring Cate Blanchett as a celebrity Rangers fan.

This was the only picture I could find of the hat. It's just an all-red Rangers logo on a black background. I live in New Mexico now lol so I'm kinda shit out of luck if they only sell them at the Garden or some kind of local specialty hat boutique. But I checked NHLShop, Lids and a couple others and I couldn't find it.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Whichever company made that hat, probably doesn't still make them. I've bought quite a few Rangers hats off Ebay that are hard to find. Gotta check often but that's your best bet. For what it's worth though, i've never seen that particular hat so it might be tough to find.

Could also just be a prop made specifically for that movie. Good luck, if I come across it, i'll let ya know.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Igood luck. I've been looking for a random blackout Rangers fitted forever. New Era isn't the sponsor anymore it's Fanatics and their hats suck.

Last edited:

TheGortonConspiracy

Wow its a nice GM
May 2, 2017
NYC
Looks like this one
It's out of stock and not listed on the 47brand store anymore so likely discontinued. you could try and contact 47brand customer support and ask about it( if you feel compelled to do so). sorry

If you like the fit of the hat you could just order whatever 47brand mvp hat is in stock

Reactions: NoQuitInNewMexico

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
They sell them in the Garden. There was a stand of all the 47 hats in the middle of the lower level.

Igood luck. I've been looking for a random blackout Rangers fitted forever. New Era isn't the sponsor anymore it's Fanatics and their hats suck.
They have them at the Garden. I got one a few weeks ago. It has a strap in the back to loosen or tighten it(not snaps like the one posted above), not sure if that is consider "fitted" though.

Reactions: TheGortonConspiracy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad