OT: Where to get TML Clothing/Stuff in Toronto?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I'm home for a week, and I want to be armed with Leafs goodies before I wallow for another year in Alberta. I do plan to go down to the ACC to check out the WC jersey, but I mean things like shirts, bags, flags, etc. Is there like a good discount shop? Do I hit Sportscheck?

or is online the best place, and if so, links, please? thanks a million!

thehumanpanda

Jul 31, 2010
Mega City, Ontario
I'm home for a week, and I want to be armed with Leafs goodies before I wallow for another year in Alberta. I do plan to go down to the ACC to check out the WC jersey, but I mean things like shirts, bags, flags, etc. Is there like a good discount shop? Do I hit Sportscheck?

or is online the best place, and if so, links, please? thanks a million!

For cheap stuff the answer is Winners lol you should find a lot of stuff there..

RealSports has the best selection but its hellllllllla expensive!

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
In Woodbridge, Ontario there is a mall called Vaughn Mills and they have an amazing Hockey store called Pro Hockey Life, which is a huge and filled with everything you can want.

Besides that I would also recommend Real Sports Appreal given it's location right at Maple Leafs Square and the Air Canada Centre.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
In Woodbridge, Ontario there is a mall called Vaughn Mills and they have an amazing Hockey store called Pro Hockey Life, which is a huge and filled with everything you can want.

Besides that I would also recommend Real Sports Appreal given it's location right at Maple Leafs Square and the Air Canada Centre.

This. I live literally 2 min away from a PHL and that place is amazing, and and has nearly anything hockey related. If apparel is all you're going for, RealSports is your friend. Be armed with cash if you are going to the latter, RS stuff is crazy expensive.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Hmm. Winners I can do. LOL
Vaughn Mills is super far from me.

thanks guys!

Deuce Awesome

Feb 23, 2010
Believe it or not Shoppers Drug Mart has a small section dedicated to the TML, my wife works for the company who brings all the stuff in. Varies from store to store but if you have one nearby ask the manager for it and Im sure they'll find you some stuff.

Thats if you can get past the pastel colors and lilith fair music. I make sure I hawk a loogie and grab my junk when I leave SDM, just to reclaim a bit of my manhood.
:laugh:

thehumanpanda

Jul 31, 2010
Mega City, Ontario
Believe it or not Shoppers Drug Mart has a small section dedicated to the TML, my wife works for the company who brings all the stuff in. Varies from store to store but if you have one nearby ask the manager for it and Im sure they'll find you some stuff.

Thats if you can get past the pastel colors and lilith fair music. I make sure I hawk a loogie and grab my junk when I leave SDM, just to reclaim a bit of my manhood.
:laugh:

Yes, I've seen this at Shoppers but it's really low end stuff like pillows and slippers.. you can get that stuff at the Dollar Store too..

Side Note: Shoppers is great for groceries too, go often and you'll see sales, side side note.. our Yonge and Finch Shoppers is the best in Toronto, go at night to see hot chicks lol

Deuce Awesome

Feb 23, 2010
Yes, I've seen this at Shoppers but it's really low end stuff like pillows and slippers.. you can get that stuff at the Dollar Store too..

Believe me when I say this that they have more tucked away. Also depends on the store. You aren't going to find jerseys or anything like that but they should have car flags and other things like that.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
lol all the best options are outside Toronto. (sigh). but you guys are fab. thanks a lot!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad