Where to get the Lottery Results First?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Anybody know where the results of tuesday's Draft Lottery will be posted first? Websites, ect.? Anybody know what time the Lottery will take place?

Oooooo, I'm not ready for the Draft Lottery.... :help:

But I have to know what happens as quickly as possible. Anybody know where to look first? Thanx!

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Foppa_Rules said:
Anybody know where the results of tuesday's Draft Lottery will be posted first? Websites, ect.? Anybody know what time the Lottery will take place?

Oooooo, I'm not ready for the Draft Lottery.... :help:

But I have to know what happens as quickly as possible. Anybody know where to look first? Thanx!

Can you honestly not figure this out on your own? Check this site, check the NHL site, TSN, anything....I can't believe I wasted my time answering this.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
:playnice:

Don_Cherry said:
Can you honestly not figure this out on your own? Check this site, check the NHL site, TSN, anything....I can't believe I wasted my time answering this.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Foppa_Rules said:
Well I know about those, I was just wondering which place it would be first and what time.

just look here. the second that we find out, it will be posted

Clint

Jul 14, 2003
Just outta curiosity, is it on TV anywhere? I remember that the NBA one was on last year even though it was only like 3 minutes long. TSN, ESPN, anywhere? :dunno:

Pavel

Mar 1, 2004
Houston
Clint said:
Just outta curiosity, is it on TV anywhere? I remember that the NBA one was on last year even though it was only like 3 minutes long. TSN, ESPN, anywhere? :dunno:

No it's not.

Dupuis>Ilya

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
This is definitely the place to check. The league doesn't make a formal announcement until mid-afternoon, but usually radio reports get the news out first and someone will post here. It's definitely not broadcast live anywhere.

butchers_dog

Mar 6, 2002
Visit site
Dupuis>Ilya said:
This is definitely the place to check. The league doesn't make a formal announcement until mid-afternoon, but usually radio reports get the news out first and someone will post here. It's definitely not broadcast live anywhere.

Check about 4:00 once this site comes back up after crashing, TSN.ca is probably your best bet.

Rattrick

Oct 31, 2002
Orlando, FL
www.rattrick.com
Dupuis>Ilya said:

Yea, last year we Panther fans got calls from sources and reps which were way ahead of everyone else. Also, check the teams websites who are in contention for the #1 overall.

Blatny Spears

Feb 27, 2002
Toxostoma rufum
Visit site
And two years ago, if memory serves me well, I broke the news on this board that the Panthers had won. Don Waddell did an internet streaming press conference with local media shortly after the lottery. He announced the results at the top of the broadcast while I was listening, well before the news hit the wires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad