Where is the Executive Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
And the other NHLPA guys who made the choices?

At the very least, the board SHOULD have been just as active as the league was today in joining radio shows and doing TV interviews... We saw several owners and GMs at least make an effort to fake like they care, even if they did not really tell us anything... their face, their voice was there..

Perhaps it is just me, but I have heard more from the Non-Board memebers, heck.. more from the non-player rep members than the board.. We heard all the guys today who were totally clueless about where the league was going, is going, and is thinking..

I think Linden maybe said a few things, but thats it... I realize that some of them are out of the country, but where is their voice in all of this doom?

Goodenow did some half hearted interviews today, and Saskin got fried like a baby back rib... but where were the guys ulimatly responcible for this.. the ones that gave the orders to Goodenow?

I might be wrong.. perhaps they were out there... but I did not see it?

:dunno:

Don't flame me for this..I don't want to start that.. I honeslty want to hear what came from the PA's mouth, not just those who (warning, not liable for false hope) might be revolting from the inside.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->