Speculation: Where does Matt Martin end up?

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Probably being healthy scratched 18 games in a row left a bad taste in his mouth.
Good thing the person responsible for that is gone. He was very close friends with Mitch and that hasn't changed because he was scratched for a period of time.

JayDog16

Jan 19, 2019
All signs point to him staying in NY. I'm going to give the slight edge to the Rangers over the Isles.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Martin would be cool in Ottawa. Sens have a rugged 4th liner in Nick Paul so not sure if we will have a need for Martin.

exporta

Jul 30, 2005
It doesn't seem like he had an enjoyable experience in Toronto the first time, so I doubt he would go back for a second go 'round.

Really? All accounts while here he loved being here and got on well with Marner, Matthews and Nylander. All were disappointed to see him go.

He got Babcocked, who is no longer with the club, which was what he was frustrated with. Understandably so.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
I'd think he's either feeling his hometown or by Syds hometown (Island). Then, if he is leaving, it's for a perm spot in the lineup. That takes trust but my issue with the Rangers as a destination is they barely play their fourth line. Can't see him going there even out of convenience if it's for 4:57 playing time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad