Where do you think these guys will be drafted this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I'm looking for a little info on where some guys might be drafted from those of you who follow the the draft closely. I know it's still a little early, but I'm looking for a rough estimate.

Paul Stastny
Petteri Nokelainen
Boris Valabik
Lauri Korpikoski
Enver Lisin
Victor Oreskovich
Roman Voloshenko
Peter Regin

Any info on them would also be appreciated. I'm not interested in where they are in CSB, although RLR via PM for any of the guys would be appreciated, if you're allowed to do that. :dunno:

I've read a few things I like about most of the guys. Haven't read much on Stastny, but obviously, he's ranked fairly high by CSB and he's the son of one my favorite players.

Thanks. Also, if no one replies, I'll bump this once or twice and if there still is no replies, I'll just let it die.

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
MrKnowNothing said:
Paul Stastny
Petteri Nokelainen
Boris Valabik
Lauri Korpikoski
Enver Lisin
Victor Oreskovich
Roman Voloshenko
Peter Regin

Lisen and Valabik will probably be mid to late 1sts.

Nokelainen, Stastny and Korpikoski probably somewhere in the 2nd.

The other guys I dont know much about.

Rather Gingerly 1*

Boris Valabik = First Round

Paul Stastny = Second Round

Enver Lisin = I've hears a lot of good things about him. First round I would guess

Kev88

Co-Founder of LaPasserelle
Nov 30, 2003
Canada
www.lapasserellehockey.com
Roman Voloshenko was eligible last year and he wasn't drafted. Don't know why. :dunno:

Paul Stastny - 2nd round
Petteri Nokelainen - End 1st round
Boris Valabik - 15th to 20th overall
Lauri Korpikoski - 2nd round
Enver Lisin - 10th to 15th overall

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Victor Oreskovich is one of Redline and Kyle Woodlief's favourites.

He's a power forward with the Green Bay Gramblers of the USHL. He's currently second in team scoring, a year after he was named the OPJHL's Top NHL prospect. He's got a scholarship to Notre Dame for next season.

IMO, he's a real sleeper for the draft and I wouldn't be surprised at all if a team took him in the second round.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I think he's actually heading to college in the fall, Vlad. At least that's kind of the feeling I got from a RLR I read.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Keep 'em coming if you have them everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad