Where do you stand on moving Doughty?

Snyper8

Aug 16, 2005
Hesperia
I guess the Sens are in the gutter too with Karlsson. Or the Hawks this season with Keith.

I didn't realize a single player is responsible for that. I guess the Kings would be better off without Doughty.

How about you list all of those defensemen better than Doughty? We all could use a good laugh at your expense.
Weird how I haven't said anything about Karlsson or Keith so I guess you think they are better than doughty. And you say in one statement that a single player isn't responsible for not making the playoffs then say we will be in the gutter without "the one" doughty.
Why are you so aggressive with me? I just posted my opinion. Now you want me to be a laughing stock. Chill out man.
And by the way... Sens and Hawks made the playoffs last season so I guess you are right about their #1 dmen being better than ours.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Applying the impeccable logic and reasoning above, Ottawa and Chicago are out of a playoff spot as we speak, which must mean that Karlsson and Keith suck and that Patrick Kane should no longer be considered elite talent.

And I bring these names up because as you suggested, missing the playoffs was your reasoning as to why Doughty isn’t good enough, so if these two names that I mentioned also miss the post season, where does it place them? Who’s the best defenseman or the list of others who are better?

We still haven’t read this guys list of dmen better than Doughty. Are you backing off from your comments or do you not have anything to support your claims? I’m giving you an opportunity to backup your statements. Don’t be a chicken suddenly and back out from it.
HonorableActiveDesertpupfish-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: KingTrouty

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Weird how I haven't said anything about Karlsson or Keith so I guess you think they are better than doughty. And you say in one statement that a single player isn't responsible for not making the playoffs then say we will be in the gutter without "the one" doughty.
Why are you so aggressive with me? I just posted my opinion. Now you want me to be a laughing stock. Chill out man.
And by the way... Sens and Hawks made the playoffs last season so I guess you are right about their #1 dmen being better than ours.

I’m still wondering what three defensemen are better than Doughty in your opinion?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->