Where do you play?

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
I play for HCZ, based in Lidingö, Stockholm, Sweden. The level? For the most of the time the worst they can be. It's a reality show. I am the goaltender ^^

In the final we'll face off against the swedish national team.

dinner mints

Mar 20, 2006
Colorado
Uh, i started my bantam year, bantam B until midgets, played minor A, then Minor AA this year, Played two years of varsity highschool for 2 different schools. I bounce back between foward and defense. highest level I've played was a showcase.

ResidentAlien*

I grew up playin minor Rep Hockey in Abbotsford BC. in goal until i was 17.That seems like 24 years ago..wait that cuz it is! I live in Bellingham WA now and just started playin again, this time as forward, for now. Garth Butcher runs the local league here and is teaching my son to play. I just had a great conversation with him this afternoon at Public skate, he is threatening to get back in goal to see if I still got it..., kinda excited to face on of his shots!

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
mattihp said:
I play for HCZ, based in Lidingö, Stockholm, Sweden. The level? For the most of the time the worst they can be. It's a reality show. I am the goaltender ^^

In the final we'll face off against the swedish national team.
I also have one game played in Chelsea Piers in NY, NY ^^

bigdeal44

Dec 11, 2005
Did you play there in the 04-05 season???? I played against ya. I played for Muskegon Community College in D3 Acha.
Now play beer league in Holland Michigan
http://www.goble.org/hahl/search.asp?mode=1&dbName=ALL&LastName=telman&FirstName=&S1=show+report

Jonesey said:
I've played since I was 3 years old. I've played for teams in Erie, PA; Huntsville, AL; Dayton, OH; and Nashville, TN. I currently play for the Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders, and ACHA D-III team. We should be in D-I or D-II, but just started last season. We are 18-1-1 and according to the ranking committee, #4 in the region. We travel to Texas this weekend to play UT, and Texas A&M.

www.mtsuhockey.com
www.achahockey.org

Last edited:

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
i played Junior A in Burlington, where Oakville was our big rival and Evan Mcgrath would always do something to kill us

Also played Junior B in Stoney creek.

Khris

Jul 30, 2005
Vienna
I play floorhockey/floorball in Austria, my team's called "Team Fusion". I'm a goaltender (started out as a forward, but was converted into a fulltime goaltender, when our number one goaltender got injured and couldn't go on playing), but due to injury I've only played four matches this season (4 GP, GA 5, GAA 1.25, 1 SO). We play in an international league with teams from Hungary, Austria and Slovenia and we've just won our semifinal (against last years champion IBC Leoben, the team I played for last season). As a result of the fact that we're facing the Skofja Loka Spiders (Slovenian team) we're already Austrian champion and we'll battle for the international championship next Sunday.
I've also played for Team Austria (as forward and goaltender, my best game was against Georgia, I scored two goals and had one assist).

When I was younger (I'm 26 now) I wanted to play hockey, but they didn't want any girls on the team so I didn't get a chance to play. I got to know floorball while studying in Sweden and when I came back to Austria I searched for a team and decided to give it a shot. That was four years ago. Next winter I'll finally get a chance to play hockey, too, not as a forward like I wished when I was a kid, but as a goaltender. I'm looking forward to it.

trueblueinboston

Mar 19, 2006
Boston
I play for Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA...currently we're a rec league team, but we're gonna join the ACHA in 2007-08.

Maybe we'll play MTSU Jonesey :handclap:

Blindsided

Jul 2, 2006
at the rink
I just started playing, well, i started in April, but this will be my first season. Im 13 and im starting the season at right wing and over the summer im gonna train to play goalie! I cant wait for that! :) I play for a youth league called the blast.

Mar 31, 2005
East Coast
3 years in the AJHL, and I was traded out to the BCHL for my 20 year old season.

Still looking for a DI scholarship. I'm a 4 year project, I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad