News Article: Where do NHL Fans Rank the Preds Front Office?

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
This is an interesting survey which was responded to by over 200 NHL fans. In the words of part of the article....

I created a survey asking people to rank each team’s front office in six different categories based on how confident they would be if that front office was running their team instead. The categories in question are roster building, cap management, drafting and development, trading, free agency, and vision.

The overall ranking was then weighted by how important respondents deemed each skill to be relative to the others. Those surveyed viewed drafting and development as most important, followed by roster building and vision, then cap management, then trading, with free agency seen as the least important.

Click to see where we (and everyone else) ranks in the eyes of hockey fans....

http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/how-much-confidence-does-each-nhl-fan-base-have-in-their-front-office-a-ranking-of-all-30-teams/

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
This is an interesting survey which was responded to by over 200 NHL fans. In the words of part of the article....

Click to see where we (and everyone else) ranks in the eyes of hockey fans....

http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/how-much-confidence-does-each-nhl-fan-base-have-in-their-front-office-a-ranking-of-all-30-teams/

I heard the author this morning on TSN 690. By pure coincidence, the survey results match the author's personal preferences at 80% accuracy!

Honestly, 200 fans does not mean much. How many identify with each of the 30 clubs? He didn't say.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I am surprised to see Nashville as #3! I might believe a 5 to 8 spot.

I am more surprised to see Toronto as #13. Vision is 8th, but the team hasn't won a Cup since 1967. Next year will make 50 YEARS for them. Of course, in 1966-67, there were only six NHL teams. I would move them back to #17.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad