Where can I sell my old goalie pads in Mississauga/Toronto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyIsALegend*

Anybody know?

My current pads are custom-fitted Heaton's, but I want to sell my old pair of Bauer Supreme 3 32" pads.

I've posted a few advertisements on the internet and at some of the local rinks, but does anybody have any idea where I can go and sell the pads and get cash back for it? Every place only seems to offer store credit, which I'm not interested in at all.

Any help?

monkey_00*

I don't know about up there in the Big Smoke but here in Hamilton we have these places called; "PLAY IT AGAIN"........it's supposed to be a place where people can drop off used sporting goods and trade them in for cash or other sporting goods..........not too sure if they have some up there in Tarana eh

RoyIsALegend*

HF2002 said:
Wow. Your girlfriend must really be sick. No one starts a thread like this if he's not bored.

Play It Again?

She's sleeping on the couch. I did all I could to help, but once she fell asleep, I'm off to the computer.

Play It Again doesn't give you cash for your equipment... only store credit.

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
RoyIsALegend said:
She's sleeping on the couch. I did all I could to help, but once she fell asleep, I'm off to the computer.

Play It Again doesn't give you cash for your equipment... only store credit.

Play It Again does give you cash, i've sold tons of stuff to them over the years.

RoyIsALegend*

Accord said:
Play It Again does give you cash, i've sold tons of stuff to them over the years.

I tried the one closest to me, and they said they didn't do that.

Those bastards... :madfire: :mad:

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
Do not go to PLAY IT AGAIN. They are a rip-off. Try selling it at the SUper shopper or buy and sell. Do a google search to get the websites. You will have better luck there and get more money. It is free to advertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad